Has anyone dated a model that's insecure?

I sent her a pic of a model. I asked if she would wear lingrie with high heels. She replyed no. Then I asked why? Because I'm very insecure. She's crazy she won't eat enough. I get takeaways she says gross. And tells me to not eat it

Most Helpful Guy

• a lot of them are insecure. I was reading an article about this dude who explained what it was like dating his model girlfriend, and it was basically like dating a child in some respects. She was always comparing herself to others, and constantly worried about hitting the wall. Plus her financials were a mess too. I've never dated a model, but they don't seem to be any better than a girl who doesn't model. Actually, they sound kinda high maintenance to me

What Girls Said 5

• When you are valued based solely on looks it's bound to make one insecure. Looks fade and are subjective. Men hold pretty women up on a pedestal so it's easy for them to forget just how fragile that makes them.

• I like her for her personality. Looks brought us together. . She thinks I'm hot aswell so that's great

• A lot of pretty girls are insecure.

• You sure know how to pick them, don't you.

• She won't eat enough because in the modelling industry if you don't fit the measurements they need, you get booted. She's insecure because she has to constantly focus on her image in order to remain relevant in the fashion world.

• i never have.

What Guys Said 4

• I've never dated a model but I've heard that they can be insecure.

so she poses in lingerie for photographers but won't wear lingerie for you?

• She hasn't modelled for a while. She quit because agency wanted her to get nude. She's been in hospital a few times. At the moment she's a barmaid

• but when she did model did she model lingerie?

• I've been on a couple of dates with a girl who has modeled for car shows.
    The only thing she was insecure about was her financials.

I do know a lot of girls are insecure though.

• Eating disorder brah.
    Can't see what else.

• Stripper/amateur porn and nude model count?