Girls, what is the information that you want to know about a boy when you date him but you are afraid of asking?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm usually scared to ask how serious someone is about me, how they feel about me in General... also... if they like the sex. But I'm pretty insecure with guys in General. If it's someone I've only just started seeing, I would like to know why their previous relationships didn't work out, because that and how someone tells those stories can reveal a lot about a Person. But it's not something I would be afraid to ask.

What Girls Said 8

• I'm too afraid to ask my boyfriend if he's had past girlfriends, and I'm scared that I'll mention my past boyfriends and make him mad in some way

• Will you care if he did?

• Ummm true! but more than practice it could be that he takes care of the moment and he gives atention to what you do, ;) kissing is all about that!, then just ask him, if he loves you there will be no problem.

• Aww thanks good to know!

• Criminal record, if they have a std of any sort, dick size. Obviously the std thing is definitely something I will ask before things go further though.

• If he'll sleep with me on the 1st date

• O. o do you ask that to test him or just because you want?

• Nice! actually sex in the first date is nothing wrong but the question is tricky.. jaja

• My brother was mad at me at 1st but he got over it since he's probably done the same thing

• How many sexual partners he has had, and is he clingy

• wht is important to know that?

• Well I want to know how my partners he has has because if it's a lot it cold be an indicator that he has commitment issues ir s just looking for a quick fuck. And I like personal space and I'm not touchy feels clingy person and I was with an extreamy cling guy before and he turned controlling and abusive so I don't want to be with a clingy guy again.

• fair enough

• If he is crushing on someone else before we got together.
    If he settled for me

• 1) would be can the guy thake my virginity and2) would you leave after we have sex or still talk/date me?

• Does he love someone else

• i always ask everything.

• Do you? XD really? like how may girls have you sleep with before? XD