Girls, What is your biggest concern about a boy that your are dating?

19

Most Helpful Girl

• Honesty. I need someone who's painfuly honest with me, because I am so! If you want me to be honest with you, yuo have to do the same! Communication is key in any type of relationship.

What Girls Said 18

• If I don't know him very well I'd be concerned with his previous sexual life and his mentality in general.

• If I had a boyfriend, I want to make sure he is happy. I would be concerned if he seems like he is having troubles with something but is holding it in and letting it build up. That's all.

• I fear one day he'll change his feelings and won't treat me good anymore.

I don't worry about cheating on me, I fear everything changing and not having his love all of a sudden.

• That his heart belongs to another

• That he will wake up one day and not love me anymore.

• yeah... we also do think about that... love is not forever... or actually it is, the problem is that relations are not and just because you love someone doesn't mean that it will work.

• He likes me more than i like him.

• STDS... is he promiscuous?

• I am a serial dater who just wants the people that I date to understand this... the end :)

• If his heart changes suddenly. That's horrible, especially if you're emotionally invested.

• It never happened to you? that your feelings changed for a guy?

• Is he a hoe, a terrorist, a psycho, or is he really just using me.

• He will use me

• That whether if he cheats on me (again).

• I'm usually concerned whether or not his lying about his feelings for me

• If he's playing because it seems these days you can't find one that isn't playing

• If he cheats..

• That he's dating me as a joke, or he'll realize he can do better and move on.

I have low self-esteem, clearly. >.>

• That hell end up being abusive (dealt with that before dont wanna deal with it again)...

• getting an std from him.

• No wonder why! thats the most horrible thing about sex and new relationships, did you see this new article about new condoms that change color if they enter in contact with STD?