Girls, would you, (when you're that age), date a 40 year old guy who's never been on a date before?

I'm only 20, but there's never in my life been even a hint of any girl even somewhat being attracted to me. I seriously doubt that will change. I'm thinking that maybe when I'm forty, I can get a single mom who's desperate enough to go out with me, but would you date a guy who's never been on a date in forty years?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• try out those casual dating websites, it's fun and a perfect way to get dating experience if you haven't had any dates. And it's impossible no one will be interested in you.

But most importantly, change your mindset on how you view this whole thing. I can't stress enough how much your thoughts affect how you act and react to things, and being negative about the whole dating 'no one will go out with me' thing will be reflected on how people see you. Try to be confident, even if you aren't, fake it 'til you make it. People naturally want to be around other people who makes them feel good, and you can't do that if you are too in your head thinking you will never get a girlfriend or whatever. Sometimes you think that people don't like you when in reality they do, but you convinced yourself that they don't so any signs they show you will be completely dismissed. I'm saying this from experience as I used to believe no one liked me, and as soon as I stopped thinking that way I was actually able to make friends and talk to people and I realised that it was just how I viewed things that affected the way I acted and how people acted towards me. I don't know but try not to be so hard on yourself, there is someone out there for everyone, but no one is going to come knocking at your door, so you have to go out and get it.

• The problem is, those cost money don't they? I'm not exactly in the best financial situation what with being a college student.

• You could always try out tinder!

What Girls Said 4

• No. That's really scary to get through that much life and never been on a date. He sounds like a weirdo

• Rather cruel assumption, but not off base... I suppose I asked anyway.

• there must be something wrong with him, but if i like him enough and i was close to his age then why not?

• Well you're not wrong, lol

• This is the saddest question I've seen on here yet. I hope you find someone.

• nope dont think so.