What's your opinion on an 18 year old and 26 year old going out?

I'm not asking for myself by the way, just a friend

Most Helpful Guy

• I think sex is the only thing they will have in common (unless the 18yr is extremely mature, or the 26 year is extremely immature).

What Guys Said 12

• Weird... it's like dating your big brother or no... its a no for me. Go find someone at hour age or top 5 age plus... like 5 year difference... it's good for you and the rest because 26 and 18, its like the dude is using the girl for sex or to pass the time... I don't know, its just my opinion. :)

• It won't last you will like him for his maturity and for having his life together unlike the guys in the same age as you and he will like you for your youth and beauty maybe there's more than that but eventually he will get tired of how immature you are and you'll get tired of how boring he is.

• Nothing wrong with that and it is really nobody's business. People nowadays are so quick to support a dude wearing a dress but God forbid an older guy has sex with a younger girl, that would be unnatural and gross.

• Both are adults and can think of themselves.

• As long as they like either other, why not?

• I don't think it'll last. One of my friends recently dated a 25 year old girl and it didn't work out because they're just at different stages in their lives

• whatever. no really it doesn't mater, I've dated women 6-18 years older than me, at some point in life i stopped caring about everyone since i know they are also imperfect.

• Well hallelujah. I was beginning to think I was the only guy on the planet that thought like that.

• Indifferent
    a huge age gap, but if they can make it work
    I see no problem

• It's fine since both people are adults. but you're not 18.

• No o big problem

• If they are happy with eah other, who cares? Its hard enough to find someone as it is.

• Personally, I think the youngest a 26 year old should go out with is a 21 year old.

• that is, once this 18 year old reaches 21, and the 26 year old is 29 by then, I think it's not as bad...

What Girls Said 15

• It's legal, so whatever, couldn't care less.

• Couldn't you find someone your own age? First thing that comes up. You're both in whole different states of life, not sure if that's stable.

• it is fine..

• depends who they :) im 28 and my boyfriend 21 and we match extremely well. We are the same regarding maturity level and can talk about anything. He isnot someone who likes to go out to parties and pick up girls (he is my first and I am his and this is how it will stay).

So if your very compatible woth each other, it will work out no matter what age.

• both are adult... i guess its fine

• As long as the 18 year old is mature and the 26 year old isn't putting any added pressure to a relationship there is nothing wrong with it. The heart wants what the heart wants, right? Give it a shot if both are mature and taking each other serious.

• Technically it's fine, but they're in different stage of life so it'll be extra difficult. The 25 years old must be really, really patience and understanding. The 18 years old must be really mature.

• You're an adult. There's worse scenarios lol

• It's legal. There's nothing bad about it

• Same as my opinion of a 17yr old and a 15yr old; a 22yr old and a 29yr old; a56yr old and a 85 yr old; and a 31yr old and a 44yr old. Just a bunch of numbers that mean little to nothing.

• It's legal. To each his own.

• There's nothing wrong with it, both are adults and are free to make their own decisions. I had a huge crush once on a 26 year old guy when I was 12. That's a whole different thing obviously, but if the two are of age then it should be no problem.

• I'm cool with it.

• it's legal so it's fine

• It's ok I think