Why do girls play games?

This girl im dating said something that didn't sit well with me... We've been talking/texting for 2 months. Last night she didn't respond to my text until early morning (the message didn't even go through). She replied back at 7am in the morning. Then during the day she tells me she's sore. Of course I ask why and she says "too big cock".. Anyways i ignore and she double text me saying "I was joking, I just wanted to see what youd say"... Clearly she wasn't as her she put it as her status all day. Anyways, she invited me over tomorrow and Im guna pound her hard for playing that shit. Why did she do this? Obviously im interested if im flirting with with her, wtf? It really pissed me off (but of course I had to play it cool

Most Helpful Girl

• Immature people play games. If you don't like someone who acts that way, I would advise moving on.

• ALL people play games to a greater or lesser degree. The less the better, in my opinion. But those who RELY on games are indeed immature. And I agree -- if you feel like you're being manipulated, move on. Trust your instincts.

What Girls Said 1

• Girls play games for exactly the same reason that boys do - to test the other and make sure they're interested. It usually backfires because who in the hell wants to be with someone who thinks it's ok to do that to you?

What Guys Said 2

• Throw it back at her. Rib her about how you're not interested because you want to be with someone whose vagina you could actually feel if you put it in, or how she's been "wrecked."

• Just walk away. Zero tolerance for games.