Guys, what do you look for more in a girl?

Do you prefer her to look good or do you prefer to have a great personality?
(looks good, but okay personality)
(great personality, and decent looks)

• Looks
    26% (7)
  • Personality
    74% (20)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

15

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd most likely rather be with a girl who I get along with great rather than a great looking girl that I can't really talk to. However how a girl looks is the first thing I notice about a girl and is what gets me interested in her in the first place

What Guys Said 14

• Looks are what first attract me, but personality is what either keeps me or pushes me away.

• Personality is a big one. I'd rather be with a mediocre looking girl that is nice and talkative enough than a great looking girl who's a bitch.

• Not that hard to find both. Most people have good personalities... I mean, I'd say all my female friends are good looking , and they also have good personalities cause I like to talk with them and stuff.

• I try to get both, looks and personality dont have to be separate you know?

• Personality matters to me..

• I'm at least being honest. Even if she has an awesome personality, if she's not attractive in the slightest to me, I'm not gonna date her. Now, she doesn't have to be stunning if she has a great personality, but there has to be SOME attraction there.

• Personality
    It doesn't matter how stunning she is

If her beautiful locks and her beautiful eyes is just a reminder of what of a rotten person she is on the inside, I'll take my leave without hesitation

• Well, when first meeting someone, looks go a long way but they don't last. Personality is more permanent. So I'm not really sure what to answer

• well what to i "look" for? looks involve looking u can't look at personality..

• The way she behaves, plus looks.

• It's never an either/or in real life.

• Honesty is the most important i think.

• Looks will fade but personality last forever.

• Hook ups, looks. Dating, personality.