Anyway I can stop myself from being looked at so often?

I dont know why, but I attract attention from people out on the street.. Both guys and girls, married girls, older girls... I've been called handsome but im not the fittest guy. Anyways, my personality isn't the type to like all this attention. I prefer keeping myself on the down low, but it seems impossible, as I always get looked at. Any ideas on how to make myself blend in?

Most Helpful Guy

• Clearly, you are too sexy for your shirt...

What Girls Said 1

• It seems that by you noticing that, you think very much of yourself. Maybe you only think they're staring at you?

• They do because I stare right back at them.. And given that I know I look intimadating (on first impressions, this is based on many friends I've made who told me), I give them the dont look at me face. I dont have low self esteem, im pretty comfortable with myself, but I still like to keep things on the DL

• Yeah. Pretty hard to say what to do

What Guys Said 2

• Dont do it! I get a lot of attention when im out and about, but there have been periods where i haven't had any and it feels crap

• You are so full of yourself.

• Im serious Im not a big fan of attention. Like I said, Im a pretty reserved guy and keep things on the DL