Girls, Can it be to soon to tell her I care about her?

We've been friends for 5 months now, but just going on a date tonight. Would that be heavy to mention that I care about her? I mean I do but given the fear of words like love I was wondering if care is similiar.

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Aww :D No no, I think it's a great time. Girls really appreciate an honest and nice guy. You should really do it. Maybe she will open up as well.
    Plus, it's always nice knowing that someone cares for you, and I'm sure this applies to both genders. Just remember she is a human too, just spread the love ^_^

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think so. You're going to be telling her you like her and care for her right? You're just telling her how you feel. Like my parents say about anything, "Go for it, you already got a 'no', the 'yes' is just a bonus. Basically it means that the worst thay can happen is rejection, and that's not the end of the world. :)

• Lol, yeah that's some good advice, I like that :)

• No I think that this is a really good time for you to say something.

• It's not too soon. Let her know what your feelings are towards her