Guys, How to tell a good guy friend you're interested in him?

I just graduated from college, and I've really liked a good guy friend of mine, off and on. He gave me his number over Facebook a good while ago, saying it's easier to text him. I feel like we both might have liked each other just at different times. He's given me advice on other guys, and was actually pretty deep about his advice. Should I tell him I'm interested, and if so, how do I tell him in a sweet way?

8

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends. If you're wishy washy about it because you're bored, or because he has a girlfriend now, then don't be selfish. I don't know any guy who is more than casual friends with a woman that isn't into her. But once you friend zone us, it is hard to switch it back on track of hooking up. Have him come over, kiss him, grab his hand and lead him to your room. After that it will be on or over, depending on if the chemistry is there or not. I know it sounds forward, but if you've been friends for as long as you're implying, this guy has already paid his dues 100xs over. You basically made him wait til the 50th date.

What Guys Said 7

• Contact him and suggest some activity (not as blatant as, let's have sex) that involves spending some time together. Maybe a hike, or something in town, that you don't feel comfortable doing alone (even if you really do).

• One possible idea. Have a private face to face conversation and start by bringing up/discussing his valuable advice and end with mentioning that you like him.

• Arrange a meet up and just come out with it, us guys like honesty, some guys might even be flattered when a girl admits her feelings first

• I usually do the "Iiii've kind of got a crush on you". It sounds cool, calm, and if shit hits the fan and you back out, you can still stay friends.

• Tell him directly you are interested in him. Do not play games!

• Just find reasons to hag out with him... and sit real close to him... then kiss him...

• If I was that lucky guy then I would definitely say a big "YES"