Did she want me to kiss her?

Alright so I've been known this girl since my senior year in high school and now were sophomores at the same college, and we recently started dating, and we had just gotten back from our second date and we were watching a movie at her place, just the two of us alone, and eventually we start getting really close and snuggling and all and I'm really ticklish right? so she kept tickling me and I grabbed her arms and then she just fell back so I was over here, was she waiting for a kiss and I just completely messed up?

thanks for the responses! she's making me dinner and then were having a movie marathon (best thing to do when its snowing btw) at her place on Thursday, so I'm definitely going for it this time

Most Helpful Girl

• She probably wouldn't of minded a kiss (: But I wouldn't call it a complete mess up! You'll always have a second chance, if anything it made her want it even more! (;

What Girls Said 4

• Well good luck! And it's obvious you didn't mess up if she's making you dinner and having amovie marathon. She would have liked a kiss, but it was only the second date. Oh so it's snowing...crank up the body heat between you two, I'm sure she won't mind if you keep her warm. ;)

• Sounds like she wanted a kiss! No worries, make sure to kiss her on your next date.

• Aww cute man! She most definitely wanted a kiss. Just kiss her the next time you get the chance

• She definately wanted a kiss!

just get her next time! :] haha

What Guys Said 2

• If you find yourself in this situation again, just go for it. Going for it, you never lose. I'd love to have an opportunity like you did, lol. Best of luck.

• Yes! Same thing happened to me. But like you I chickened out. But I got the kiss later that week! It was such a rush.. Unfortunately for me I'm not with her anymore :/. Best of luck to you though! :)