Well, looks like all I have left is to just give into my hatred?

I mean, hell, what have I left? At least if I give into all of my hatred and anger I'll have a will to live again. Sick of getting rejected all the time, jeez, these days they're not even good, they're just shitty "maybes because I'm too cowardly to just say no". So, what other choice do I have?

Most Helpful Guy

• Rejection sucks, but you have to decide what you want to do. You're young man, you still have some high school and maybe college years to find someone. You have the right to be upset at wishy washy answers. But I don't think it is good to get all angry. You're better than me, you can find a bunch of girls who you like. Merely find someone else. Or, relax and do other things as you passively look for the next girl you like. You have years and years to find a really good girl. That is thousands of days. Maybe find girls who would give you better answers while you're at it.

What Girls Said 1

• Why do you get rejected all the time?

• I don't know anymore, because I'm black, but, I no longer see any reason not to be hateful and bitter, so, I think I'll just go with that now.

• What? That sounds crazy. I don't know you but there is no point being bitter since that won't help you at all. Don't let all those previous rejections hold you back, tell yourself positive things and go and exercise (it makes you feel a lot better about yourself) or pursue some new interests/hobbies. Take some time off and focus on yourself. You're only 17 brah, you have so much time left to find love. Lol

What Guys Said 2

• You'll figure it out =) give it time

• “Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” – Yoda