Tell me what this guy is thinking and what should I do?

Alright so I met this guy via Instagram my best friend has met him before so I know he's not like an ace murder or anything. Anyway we talked for like 3 weeks straight via snapchat all day constantly. I made a mistake the last day that we talked all day and sexted him. It was a mistake I know but we were playing our version of truth or dare and i learned a lot about him and he learned a lot about me and we'll it just escalated. Anyway ever since things have changed. I really want to hang out with him and get to know him but lately I feel like all he wants is for us to hang out and for me to blow him. He knows I'm a good girl and I'm a virgin but I want to tell him that I'm not like that without sounding prude because I'm not prude I just want to get to know him a little better before we do that. I just really think he's a nice guy and he would keep me laughing but I just don't know how to tell him and what I should do please help. Also I know sexting him was a bad idea I don't need a lecture on that I regret it enough.

What Guys Said 1

• If he was a nice guy he wouldn't keep pressuring u for sex. He got excited when u sexted him and thinks you want it so tell him it was just fun and your not ready for more. If he goes all Moody then forget him

What Girls Said 0