Why would a guy talk about other girls in front of a girl he's dating?

why would a guy talk about other women and how he thinks they look good in front of a girl he's dating and knowing that that would hurt the girl he's dating? and the girl actually looks better than the girls he's talking about and is super hot and he isn't even that good looking

Most Helpful Guy

• well it depends who/how he is talking about her
    I once said, "Kalen is a beautiful girl!" to my friend who liked her, to encourage him to try and get a date
    Kalen was beautiful

now my girlfriend at the time was standing right next to me and got all upset,
    i think its childish to get upset, over something like that, get over it sheesh, you aren't the only pretty girl on earth

now if i said something like "Kalen is sexy as fuck, i would love to... etc" now thats disrespectful and hurtful and malicious

What Guys Said 3

• Well, it all depends on the context. I'm sorry but it's not rational to expect the person you're dating to stop finding other men/women attractive. They will, period. Personally, I think it's healthy and a sign of partnership when people can talk openly with their partners about who they find attractive.

Example: couple is discussing about hair colors and style and stuff like that. Then the guy says: "I think blue hair is really nice. For example, this girl X had blue color and I think she's really georgeous". Or girl says: "Beard can look good in some men. for example, this guy Y gets really andsome with it" Personally, I don't see a problem with that.

• stupid, trying to make you jealous maybe but really stupid depends on other factors like other guys said

• maybe he's stupid

What Girls Said 1

• Because he is a disrespectful, ill mannered, pig faced dick