What if you met your soulmate, but he/she was one of those people who liked to clap when the plane lands?

• I guess we'd clap together, because i'm one of *those* people too...
  • I guess i'd clap too just so he/she wouldn't feel stupid *and* alone...
  • Guess we'll be taking the train from now on...
  • We'd need to have a talk about that crap, but i'm sure we'd work ot out...
  • Ooh! A button!

Most Helpful Girl

• We'd work it out but JFC who does that? You're applauding for someone doing their job correctly. That's like clapping for the mailman when he hands you a package.

What Girls Said 5

• OMFG XD We'd work on the clapping. I bet he claps after movies and between movements too. We'd work on it. A lot. Very quickly.

• Ya, one should probably handle that *quickly* lest it get out of hand and he start doing it at wildly inappropriate times... After (or during) sex, when the preacher finishes the eulogy, when there's a car-crash out front of the house... It would be anarchy!!

• Now when you say movements... You mean like in the lavatory? 😕 Because if not (and Ya, that'd be pretty horrible...) then all I can think of is that maybe you don't care for Mozart?

• @Fen lol! When misplaced manners ATTACK! It's usually seen as rude to clap between the movements of a symphony for instance because a symphony is four parts but they all tie into one another. If you break it up then you're taking away from the overall "meta" of the piece.

@9mfo exactly! I don't believe in hitting people but that sort of thing might inspire me toward violence.

• This just made my morning. :)

• If he is my soulmate, this is the most disturbing thing he does? Heck he can clap all he wants... lol Not deal-breaker!

• You're a better person than I...

• Now that's more like it!😁👏👏👏👏😄😄😄

• *falls over... keeps clapping...*

• Haha this was hilarious but i would definitely clap with him lol http://i.imgur.com/cRR2vx3.gif

• wait people clap when landing? ?

What Guys Said 6

• I'd find a new soul mate

• This is the funniest most random hypothetical question I've heard bahahahjaa

• Thats a ridiculous thing to get hung up over... it's not like flying is a daily event for most of us, and everyone has silly quirks, who really cares?

• I found mine many years ago, and her first flight ever was with me and a friend of mine in his Cessna 172 at night. So commercial air travel wasn't that big of a deal to her after that. If the plane had been experiencing problems and the landing conditions were so uncertain that piloting skills above and beyond the norm were required, then I could understand it. But for a routine landing, just stop.

• If it was your soul mate you wouldn't care you'd love her regardless

• There was no option for, deal with it and not clap.

• You're absolutely right! That's not an option...

• Yeah, but they were either clap, or take the train, or tell her no. Why isn't just letting her clap an option?

• Because that wouldn't solve anything...