Break ups - I miss him.

Hey alright, me and my ex broke up 3 months ago we dated for 10 months and he still talks to me but like calls me all these names and stuff, and he has a girlfriend now and its hard, I don't know what to do I miss him

Most Helpful Girl

• I went through basically the identical situation. My ex got a new girlfriend a month after we broke up, when I was still getting over it. I felt super inferior like I needed to go out and get a new boyfriend really quick, or all of the sudden be surrounded by guys to make him jealous. I eventually realized that EVERYONE goes through breakups, and most everyone goes through those weeks to months of still missing that person, but time fixes everything. Spend time with your family, friends, doing things, watch some movies, talk about cute guys, things will get better! Trust me, I'm one of those girls who thought her world was ending after a break up(;

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Stop talking to him. Period. The more you continue to talk to him, the more you're peeling off the scabs on your broken heart. Give yourself time to heal. Be prideful, don't answer his calls, don't return his messages, heck, change your number if you have to.

• It seems like he's keeping you around as a "rebound." If I were you I'd let him go...its the best thing to do.