Are you very private when you date someone?

If your dating someone, do you tend to keep things fairly private? My crush is a quiet, shy girl but there are things which make me think she may be dating. She using her phone a lot more, and she rang someone (I didn't hear fully) but it sounded like it was someone she knew almost like to say I will speak to you tomorrow, implying she was doing something that evening, leading me to think she was going on a date. I don't want to ask her outright, I'm don't want to sound like I'm intruding and really it's none of my business.
So yeah if you dating, do you keep it private?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ummm not that private. I'm pretty open and I will be straight up and say if I'm seeing someone. Honestly if you're into her or something or I don't know just generally care about her be straight up about it and ask. Most girls (I pray to the gods most do) would rather you ask them than ask their friends or ask other people to get an answer on if they're dating or not. So just ask (and explain why you're asking her if needed) and if she flips, she either is seeing someone or needs to get that stick out of her butt ASAP. Good luck.

What Girls Said 1

• Just ask her if she's seeing someone. And if she says no, ask her out.

• she's my work collegue and above me. it makes it hard

• cos i fallen for her. badly :(

• Well then knowing is just going to upset you. I would still ask her out if I were you, Its not that bad to date a coworker. I married one once,

What Guys Said 4

• Not really; I'm an open book, but of course there are things you keep private and not really talk about

• I wouldn't post in social media that I'm dating that girl if people found put I would be indifferent I don't go advertise my self

• Maybe cuz im embarrassed AF if sumbooty find out that im maken secret LUV with @arabianpwincess197 :c

• Or maybe they would be embarrassed at your sad attempts. Lying seriously? I'd never to that with you. That's something I'd do with my beau

• I keep it on the DL!