Girls, If this guys net worth was 185 Million USD would u date him?

Girls, If this guys net worth was 185 Million USD would u date him ?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe. it has nothing to do with the money tho I can support myself financial I don't need anyone else to do that for me. but the people who have answered saying no because of the way he looks are just as bad as the people who would date him for money. I would have to get to know him as a person before I could tell you

What Girls Said 13

• I'm pretty sure there are some gold digging women out there, but not me. Money doesn't make me happy and I'm not particularly attracted to obesity. Sorry but I'll have to pass

• No way, I'm not a gold digger so it doesn't matter how much he has. He could be the richest man on earth and it still would be no. There's not enough money to make me want to spend my life helping him out of every chair he sits in. Due to his poor health he probably won't have a long life expectancy...

• No. Money doesn't matter, and it never will matter honestly. People say money is power, but its how you use it that defines how powerful (or stubborn) you are.

• Nope. I would not date someone I was not attracted to. I don't find military men attractive.

• My usual one word, two letter answer.. NO

• no way, he looks stuck in that chair *tilts head*

• Nah. 😛😛
    He doesn't look healthy

• Not no, but Hell No!!!

• no I couldn't have sex with that,,, ever!

• Me personally money doesn't at track me to a man... So no

• Perhaps. I need to know a little about his personality first.

• No are u crazy

• ... Nope...