Guys and girls what do you think about interracial couples?

I'm not racist at all, but I think blacks should go with blacks and whites should go with whites and so on to preserve their culture and heritage. Of course love is always love but theorically speaking it would be ideal to date your own gender from my point of view. Share your opinion.

Most Helpful Guy

• only racists have a problem with seeing them

• I'm sorry... I don't want to be racist, but if every black person married a white person sooner or later black people would be extinct

• I think you have that backwards and anyway there are probably a thousand times more non whites in than us whites so if every non white person married a white person and it had children with then i think we'd be the ones disappearing lol. As that world gets smarter with cheaper and more efficient ways to travel and with internet bringing cultures together both in ways never imagined before, there will be more and more interracial and intercultural relationships, marriages and children. It's been underway for awhile now. Eventually this while race bs will be relatively nonexistent. Maybe not in our lifetime, but you can clearly see it coming.

Most Helpful Girl

• "Blacks should go with blacks and whites should go with whites"... Are we talking about doing the laundry? Lol.

I don't think it should even be questioned whether people can or can't date whoever they want.

• "Blacks should go with blacks and whites should go with whites"... Are we talking about doing the laundry?
      That just made me spit my tea out! Lol! 😂😂😂😂

• @aamy811 Lmao, sorry about your tea!

What Guys Said 30

• "to preserve their culture and heritage."
    Surely you'd have to oppose multiculturalism, too, then. Cultures don't just integrate through interbreeding, there's way more to it than that.

Also, I lol'd at your typo where you wrote 'gender' instead of race. Not sure that's a good plan for reproduction.

• Yea I noticed too late

• Well culture exists independently of race. Someone can be of Swedish ancestry and grow up in Taiwan and be culturally Taiwanese. Race is just a silly social construct people devised to separate people more than they already are. Think about it this way.. we are over 97% genetically identical to chimpanzees. Now think about how minuscule the difference is between what we consider race and ethnicity.

I think if people have a lot in common and they love each other they should go for it. There's already too much in the world pulling us apart so I'm all for stuff that pulls us together.

totallyawesomename.files.wordpress.com/.../im-not-racist.png

• That's retarded. And racist. Why can't whites preserve black culture and heritage, or vice versa? I'm white, and I'm interested in preserving certain aspects of Chinese culture.

Preserving, honoring heritage and culture has nothing to do with who you are with. I see no reason why a Native American and a Japanese person can't preserve Swedish culture, if that is their prerogative. (or one of their own or both)

If nobody is interested in preserving a given culture/heritage, then that culture has met its natural end. It has, by default, died.

You sound like a race purist. Purism is not a good thing. Hybrid vigor is real, and it's more important to survival than purity.

• "I'm not homophobic, but I think men should marry women, and women should marry men".

"I'm not sexist, but I think men should provide for the family and women should take care of them and be submissive to them".

"I'm not elitist, but I think health and education should be for those who can afford it".

Not saying you believe those things, but do you see how your phrase sounds like?

• I think it's best if the person dates who they want. We might as well maximize pleasure in that sense.

• That's the part I'm confused about. "Preserve their culture and heritage." Culture is something temporary whilst race is something physical, and absolute. So when you say to "preserve their culture and heritage" I'm thinking... preserving what culture? Because you can have a caucasian person who completely grew up in a culturally Asian environment? What about those who transitioned into a different culture?

• I meant more like preserve their race then. If every black person married a white person sooner or later black people would be extinct...

• I'm having a hard time seeing what we're losing in that case, overall

• I think blacks should fuck Asians more

That mix makes for some good looking kids.

• Why can't you keep your own culture and heritage if you go with someone of another race? Who says you'll have to ditch your culture?
    I have no problem with interracial couples, if they wanna date, go for it.

• Supporting racial separation does make you a racist. I think people should date whoever makes them happy regardless of race

• It just makes me aware of the fact that if every black person married a white person, sooner or later black people will be extinct

• Everyone knows that but it doesn't matter at all. All humans are 99.9% genetically identical so why does it matter what color their skin is

• From my point of view its not a big issue and by saying black with black and whites with white you are making it racist

• Nothing wrong with that at all

• As a child of different races I can see where you are coming from but you can't choose love

I do believe that marrying someone who shares similar cultural values or respects your culture and values is the way to go

• Yep... and if every black person married a white person sooner or later black people would be extinct

• Pleased validated that baseless assumption with some logic, please.

• me or her? lol!

• I don't really think much of em to be honest -shrugs- they never really enter my mind.

• i don't see why tf not.

• Agree. Of course, with the religion of equality and that no race has any genetic differences or majority cultural inclinations over the other, it's now "waaacist!" just to say that a racial groups has a tendency to do anything.

• Personally I would only be with a woman of my own ethnicity or similar. That being said people should do what makes them happy.

• You... are... so... fucking... DUMB.

• Race and culture are different.

• I think the idea that people shouldn't mix race is racist.

• Don't you think that if every black person married a white person sooner or later black people would be extinct?

• Seriously? In the whole world scenario, who do you think the minority is in terms of numbers? Whites or non whites? On a global scale it's not just blacks and whites involved, so you have to consider that blacks, browns, reds, yellows or blacks, Asians, Latinos, native Americans, Latinos, Pacific Islanders, East Indians and non white mid easterners if you will, in the what if scenario. If every non white or person of color married and had kids with a white person, who do you think would become extinct? Even if it where just purr blacks and pure whites mixing, what makes you think it would be blacks that disappear? You think there are more of us on this earth then them? Or how do you explain your theory? Enlighten me, please.

• I need to find me a nice Black Woman... I'm a White guy

• You can be different races and yet share the same culture

• True. I phrased it bad

• I don't think anything wrong with it.

• You're a fucking idiot. Grow up.

• No need to insult. You're 29 years old and telling me to grow up in such a rude way? Maybe you should grow up too.

• Serious yawn. *heavy sigh*

• Let's go to the church of agnostia together.

• I love white chicks no matter what you say. I am not black though.

• Dem European masterrace genes shall not mix with filthy others.

• I'm white and I want a white woman because I want my children to be white and to look like me.

• thats my fav kind of porn

• Porn is cool.

• I love seeing white women getting pounded by a BBC and a black women taking it from a. White guy

• "preserve culture and heritage"? really? every white person you ask where i live says they are "german, italian, turkish and (always) irish". so stfu with your "preserve culture and heritage" all you see is skin color. and wtf do you care what OTHER people do with their lives.

one other thing that makes me know for sure you are a retard is you say "ideal to date your own gender". nice post.

What Girls Said 16

• This is a double edge sword. It's nice to see different races get on together and form relationships. Differences in religion can be problematical though.

The down side is losing that defined racial purity where we all end up like different coloured paint poured into the same pot. Eventually we will all lose our culture and colour and will end up like clones.

• Exactly! Thank you

• Thing is, that ship has sailed and you will continue to see more and more interracial and inter cultural relationships and marriages and children and there's nothing you can do about it. If you don't like it that's too bad. You'll just have to watch and be unhappy/miserable while the world goes on as it always does regardless of peoples feelings or opinions. Or do you guys think the momentum of this trend occurring in part due to faster and more affordable travel and commissions technologies bringing people together like never before, is going skies to a stop and reverse itself? lol

• date your own gender? So how would humans reproduce then? No offence but that seems a bit dumb to me.. However genetically children will actually be more healthy the more diverse your genes are from your partners and that's usually more likely to be the case if your partner is a different race then yours so on a biological level interracial couples would make the healthier children. Culture can still be preserved and as a irish / german girl I can only say that I've nothing but benefitted from growing up in two different cultures - I also think it made me more open minded. So from my point of view there's absolutely nothing speaking against interracial couples and I think they make the prettier babies lol

• I stopped reading after that first sentence.

• I'm uour race isn't a gender just to let you know. Also you an easily preserve your culture and yet have interracial couples/kids. I don't even think most same race cultures preserve their own "culture" I don't know the last time my white friend celebrated their German holidays and I don't ever remember celebrating kwanza

• "I'm not racist at all, but" <- If you have to start off you sentence with than, and then proceed to say think think x-race here should stay with x-race and y-race here should stay with y-race, then you're not helping prove you're not a racist. If everyone kept to their own do you know how much incest would be going on, and how many disabilities people would have? Mixing together actually strengthens a persons immune system and gene pool.

• Anytime someone says "I'm not racist but," there is a racist remark to follow. Why does it matter to you what others do? If I want to date a black guy how does that effect you? It doesn't. You do realize there are more than two races in this world right?

• Ignoring personality and other factors, I'd say I am probably attracted to guys of my own race more often, but also have an affinity for men of certain other ethnicites. It's rare that I am sexually attracted to black guys though I can find them visually appealing in the way certain pieces of art can draw my attention. I am however attracted to brown men, particularly Indian men or those of similar ethnic backgrounds and skin tones. Religious differences seems to be the big deal-breaker in these cases though (not that it doesn't happen with white guys, too). I think this is one of those cases of whether you seek positive or negative assortive mating. I can lean either way depending on which physical characteristic, as I can either like white men with brown/blonde hair or brown men. However, I tend to be partial to men with thick hair and a certain build regardless of hair color or skin tone.

• I should add that there is a difference between a simple lack of attraction versus an aversion to certain characteristics. by the way, sorry, I think went a little TMI on my own personal preferences.

• The same culture and heritage could be found among different people. People forget that all humans are technically "connected" to each other in some way shape or form. I personally don't mind who dates who. Preserving culture and such has nothing to do with who you date or what they look like, for that matter.

• But why should races stick to one another? Last time I checked, very little bad comes out of interracial relationships. It's merely two humans who love each other, race shouldn't even be a factor in that. Also, 'culture' is not exclusive to specific races at all. You have white people who grew up exposed to black culture and vice versa. Comparing sticking to one's own race to homosexuality is also very dumb.

• Awesome! They're very cool in my book.

• I think mixed races are usually the most beautiful ❤️ So of course I'm for interracial dating.

• Why do you think that? Because of the color that they are, so they look better if they are the same color? Makes no sense. Anyways I'm all for interracial dating, I don't care what color they are.

• I couldn't care less about who other people are dating.
    I couldn't care less about skin color either. If the guy is attractive, he's attractive. Period.

• There's nothing wrong with interracial relationships, so I'm for it. :)

• i think interracial couples are cute! colour doesn't define love!

• You can still teach your child about your culture even if their mixed? They get to learn about and be part of 2 cultures and heritages. The Blacks should go with blacks and white should go with whites is a dumb, outdated idea. The mixing of cultures can be very beneficial. Also, you think its ideal to date your own RACE not your own "gender" like you originally said in your question. Gender and race are not even close to being the same thing.