Guys, I went on a first date with a guy last night and we hooked up and I haven't heard from him since. Should I be worried? What should I do?

Before we snap chatted all the time and today he hasn't snap chatted me at all. Do I wait for him to contact me or should I contact him?

So now it's been like five days and I asked him if he would want to do something this weekend and he said he couldn't which is understandable considering the holiday weekend

6

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd wait it out a day or two. Sometimes people need space and I used to worry the same thing, where if me and a girl were texting all the time until our first date, the texting would die down afterwards. So I'd say be patient and play it by ear.

By hooking up, do you mean sex or just making out?

What Guys Said 5

• He was probably testing you to see how much commitment he would need to put into a relationship with you. Some men just want someone for a booty call

• Sounds like he got what he wanted and has dropped you for his next conquest. Some guys just have no class. Did you at least get dinner out of him?

• You probably gave him what he wanted and now he has no more use for you.

• Hooked up as in you had sex? If so, he lost all interest after he got what he wanted..

• Third base no sex

• He got more than what he deserved, I don't see any interest on him. You're trying to be understanding and that's nice, but it was you who reached out to him just to be turned down. A person who likes you and wants to be with you will at least make the effort or come up with an alternative, but with his response its more than obvious that if he ever reaches out to you is to finishing what you started.

• Don't worry...