Guys, what would you be willing to do to keep your girlfriend?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• I've tried the whole "prove your love by doing everything to keep her" thing, and seen it more times than I care to remember. At best it ends up with a short reprieve followed by massive emotional heartbreak when one of the other decides that they never wanted to get back together and the whole thing was doomed to failure from the begining, thus shattering the other person who has been trying hard.

Compromise is core to making a relationship work. But it should be equal compramise, and the second one person is working to 'keep' their partner the relationship is already doomed.

What Guys Said 14

• I guess it would depend. Normally, anything I could. But if she really wanted to be free, I'd let her.

• Absolutely everything in my power, but never against her will or anything like that

• Baby.. they ain't keeping u for long but only for ur goodies for the time being 💋

• to keep? i just be myself and if she doe not like me, that fine because another 3,000,000,000 women to discover

• You tell that to her and you will be single and lonely until you marry your cat.

• I have said that because I'm not going to be with someone who adds needless drama and stress to the relationship. Anyone who dates me and likes to make the relationship stressful is gone, I've dated plenty of women to know a stress free relationship can be achieved.

• Anything, as long as I don't sacrifice my own morals and principles.

• Anything as long as it's nothing serious

• change myself

• Drag my balls though broken glass

• Is she worth it?

• If I loved her enough I'd do anything

• Too many women in this world. I'm not thinking about keeping one.

• I'd be willing to get a different job, move, hell if probably let her see another girl if she felt that's somethibg she needed, since she's bi.

• Anything if I had 1

• give her the other half of my chipotle burrito... but only once