Girls, What are cute things guys do?

Curious

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• try to act tough especially voice ♡

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• It might just be me but I think it's really cute when they are polite to other people, hold the door for girls and stuff like that, and no matter what, all guys are cute when they smile :)

0|0
    0|0
  • putting me in random headlocks, getting scared and begging me to slow down when im driving. stuff like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • SNEEZING!!! it's super cute ^^

Also when they are groggy, being silly, and just anything they do is cute. ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • When he kisses me softly on my forehead, when we're in bed together and he snuggles up closer to me, when he holds my hand, and long hugs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being shy :) I find that pretty cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kiss me when I least expect it. surprise me with flowers on a random day. Kiss my neck. Hold me. Hug me from behind. Kiss my forehead. Morning texts. Goodnight Texts or a cute little paragraph for me to read when I wake up. Pay for me sometimes. Pick me up. Tease me. Show appreciation.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kiss me on the forehead • come home with flowers when I least expect it • hold me when I'm feeling down • tell me I'm beautiful • buy me food/candy sometimes haha • plan dates • and stare deeply into my eyes ♡

0|0
    0|0
  • hugging me and kissing my neck and pulling my nose and telling me I'm cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Put his arms around your waist

0|0
    0|0
  • Morning voice playing with little kids with puppies

0|0
    0|0
  • It's the little things that matter. Like a high five in the hallway, flipping your hair (but not too much), being shy when you talk to us. Girls find that adorable

0|0
    0|0
  • Hair flipping. Being slightly shy. Smiling at girls.

0|0
    0|0