Guys, Would you date a girl with a pretty face and great personality, if she was a little overweight?

• NO
    23% (11)
  • Yes
    77% (37)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll
This isn't about me personally lol, I was just curious... haha

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I can be attracted to skinny, a little overweight, or somewhere in between. Body type isn't something that I require a specific type of in order to be attracted.

What Guys Said 21

• If you were in our shoes, would you date you? If I have a great connection with her and she's overall a great girl, then yeah why the hell not? And plus she has a pretty face right? :) Haha but if you do you feel self conscious about your weight, then lose the weight so you won't feel this way.

• I prefer it

• Who cares about weight (excluding extreme cases were it impacts your mobility etc)?
    Great personality wins out any day of the week.

• sure, being a little overweight is fine.

-_- fat is not cool, Obese is disgusting.

Fat is not ok, just like Anorexia is not ok. Incompetent individuals that want their eating disorder to be excepted as mainstream are a holes.

• Nope. Typically a pretty face is most important, but if she's fat then I'm not going to be as attracted to her as I could be. If I did date her it would be so she could lose enough weight for me to actually be attracted to her, and I'm not going to do that to someone, so...

• What KIND of a little overweight? If she could collect me like a succubus I really wouldn't care.

But if you're talking serious obesity then you run into problems. I've found that:
    1. It smells bad.
    2. I can't really reach it.
    3. I have to work really hard.

• Oh yeah, and it depends on what you mean by date. If those considerations don't apply, then I probably wouldn't date her.

• a little overweight as in like 5 to 10 pounds too heavy

• @Asker
      Oh HELL yes. I'm that overweight myself. I live on Planet America. Most of us are overweight.

• Yeah I suppose so

• I actually prefer girls who are a slightly bit chubby.

I care about personality first and foremost, so I would date her regardless.

• No sorry I can't personally

• yes, if the emphasize is on "a little"...

• I'd love to

• Tbh, I wouldn't. It's nothing personal. I'm just not attracted to overweight girls at all

• fuck personality. would date, if good face, that's for sure, but if she's really fat she's dun goofed.

• A great personality? Yes! Pm me so you can give her my phone number

• Definitely... Physical appearance is mostly lust. True love is about feelings inside ;)

• yes - you can't gain a pretty face if you dont have the genes
    but you can lose weight

• Yep, i like curvy girls

• yeah sure why not! love too it all comes down what she thinks!

• No, because I don't date. If I did then sure, why not?

• yes, a pretty face means more than anything to me, weight or body shape is of little interest to me. It's the face and ayes I fall in love with.

• If she was just a little overweight yes