Guys, Would you date a girl with a pretty face and great personality, if she was a little overweight?

• NO
    23% (11)
  • Yes
    77% (37)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll
Updates:
This isn't about me personally lol, I was just curious... haha

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I can be attracted to skinny, a little overweight, or somewhere in between. Body type isn't something that I require a specific type of in order to be attracted.

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• If you were in our shoes, would you date you? If I have a great connection with her and she's overall a great girl, then yeah why the hell not? And plus she has a pretty face right? :) Haha but if you do you feel self conscious about your weight, then lose the weight so you won't feel this way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer it

0|0
    0|0
  • Who cares about weight (excluding extreme cases were it impacts your mobility etc)?
    Great personality wins out any day of the week.

0|0
    0|0
  • sure, being a little overweight is fine.

-_- fat is not cool, Obese is disgusting.

Fat is not ok, just like Anorexia is not ok. Incompetent individuals that want their eating disorder to be excepted as mainstream are a holes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Typically a pretty face is most important, but if she's fat then I'm not going to be as attracted to her as I could be. If I did date her it would be so she could lose enough weight for me to actually be attracted to her, and I'm not going to do that to someone, so...

0|0
    0|0
  • What KIND of a little overweight? If she could collect me like a succubus I really wouldn't care.

But if you're talking serious obesity then you run into problems. I've found that:
    1. It smells bad.
    2. I can't really reach it.
    3. I have to work really hard.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh yeah, and it depends on what you mean by date. If those considerations don't apply, then I probably wouldn't date her.

• a little overweight as in like 5 to 10 pounds too heavy

• @Asker
      Oh HELL yes. I'm that overweight myself. I live on Planet America. Most of us are overweight.

• Yeah I suppose so

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually prefer girls who are a slightly bit chubby.

I care about personality first and foremost, so I would date her regardless.

0|1
    0|0
  • No sorry I can't personally

0|0
    0|1
  • yes, if the emphasize is on "a little"...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd love to

0|0
    0|0
  • Tbh, I wouldn't. It's nothing personal. I'm just not attracted to overweight girls at all

0|0
    0|0
  • fuck personality. would date, if good face, that's for sure, but if she's really fat she's dun goofed.

0|0
    0|0
  • A great personality? Yes! Pm me so you can give her my phone number

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely... Physical appearance is mostly lust. True love is about feelings inside ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • yes - you can't gain a pretty face if you dont have the genes
    but you can lose weight

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, i like curvy girls

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah sure why not! love too it all comes down what she thinks!

0|0
    0|0
  • No, because I don't date. If I did then sure, why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, a pretty face means more than anything to me, weight or body shape is of little interest to me. It's the face and ayes I fall in love with.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she was just a little overweight yes

0|0
    0|0