If nice men supposedly finish last in the dating world, do good women also finish last?

0|0
7|22

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally think it is easier for both good men and good women after about 30 than it is in their teenage years or 20's. The reason I think this is because when people are younger they often are less likely to want a serious relationship. During a persons teenage years most people are only interested in dating who is popular. In their younger years people are much more focused only on looks. When people get older, grow up and mature they start to realise looks etc is not the only important thing, people also start to look at settling down, getting married and having kids. This is when they look towards good people and focus much less on how hot someone is. Both men and women do this. However, men need to realise that generally they are required to approach women they like not the other way around, if a man can't do that he will often stay single. Women also need to realise that if she has a closed off attitude to men approaching her and will not talk to any men she will remain single. There are also some people that never manage to find a partner even if they are open, outgoing and friendly. People like to say "everyone will find someone" but the truth is not everyone gets there.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• Nice men dont finish last.
    Weak people who lack assertiveness do.
    You can be an amazing person, just stand up for yourself and chase after what you want

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not, but I do like a girl who's feisty and someone of a bitch and that's just me though...

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. Men don't usually go for bad girls just as much as girls go for bad boys.

0|0
    0|0
  • None of what you state is true. Good guys and girls finish well.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depens on what you mean. If you mean happiness wise, then yes i think they do. But if your talking about having, hell no they dont finnish last lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most women aren't good in my experience. And when I say good I say it as a Dungeon Master using Dungeons and Dragons alignments. Women are chaotic/neutral at best, lawful/evil at worst.

0|0
    3|0
  • I know thing nice men finish last in the dating world, nor do good women finish last.

But finding quality men/women are hard no matter who or where you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • no good women finish first by getting the bad boys, so by the time they get to the good guys, theyre used. sorry but its true. women only want the bad boys

0|0
    1|0
  • Nice men don't finish last. That's a myth spread by insecure men who can't get a date.

0|1
    0|1
  • NO because they have a viginia

0|0
    0|0
  • Really insightful question

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably yes, or good women turn baaaad, and I like em' bad

0|0
    0|0
  • I disagree!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I love good women, they are so rare for me to find.

0|0
    0|0
  • in bed yes ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope because women get dates regardless

0|0
    2|0
  • well like in many things men and women are polar polar opposites

i'd say the good guy finishes last but the good girl finishes first

while the bad girl finishes last and the bad guy finishes first

although bad guys finishing first really doesn't sound right because i'm just imagining stupid hood rats and they definitely don't finish first

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, unless you're a grotesque pig or just choosing not to date, any girl can get a boyfriend easy

0|0
    3|0
  • Nope. Guys like nice girls. Young girls like aggressive, not nice guys. It's different after mid 20s. Oh you are 30? you know what I mean then

1|2
    1|0
    • Im not aggressive at all lol. I've been on maybe an above average aumount of dates. I think it all depends on how well you can click with girls. Just my thoughts.

• She was asking about the "nice guys" finish last idea. It isn't nice guys but the less confident guys that finish last. As we get older other things become more important than bravado.

• Depends what you mean by that. Bad boys like good girls, so good women will certainly be sought after, but perhaps they'll finish last in terms of happiness and being taken advantage of, but they will get into relationships easily enough, unlike "nice guys".

0|0
    0|0
  • Possibly. If good = pure. Cause apparently dating = sex, at least in this day and age.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• No not necessarily.. Non assertive women finish last

1|1
    0|0
  • How do you define a " good " or " bad " girl? I am good in the sense i wouldn't intentionally hurt someone, but i won't allow anyone to take advantage of me or treat me like crap. I will stand my ground with " king Kong" if i have too. I am no pushover

It is all about balance... having a " good" side as well as " bad"

0|0
    0|0
  • They are not. They just didn't use new strategies or know w hat they really want.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what you'd call a "good woman". Women who are passive, a. k. a don't flirt and always wait for a guy to take action, those women finish last.

0|0
    0|0
  • We actually pick the douchebags so ultimately we finish last also

0|1
    2|0
  • You just turned the tables with that question.

0|0
    0|0
  • I doubt they ever finish at all

1|0
    0|0