Dating men for free meals. Its not as uncommon as one would think. Why is it so much denial about this being a common thing?

Most Helpful Girl

• lol this is hilarious. some women r just so manipulative. i just find it even sadder that men fall for them.
    what men must remember however is that not every woman is like this. i think some men need to stop blaming the woman alone and think about just how easily he allowed the situation to become like that.

u can tell a lot, a lot about a woman by her behaviour on one date. what she asks for, talks about, how she looks at u, what she orders, etc.

• Yeah but its too late if you're on the date

• Not if you don't know her intent. You don't know because you aren't a guy

• but i know because I'm a girl?

What Girls Said 5

• I honesty have never done it, I also haven't been on a date... haha. BUT I'm the kind of person that insists on paying for my own meal anyway.

If that's what the girl is doing then she doesn't deserve your affection, not to mention it should be pretty obvious anyway.

• Ew. Who would do that? It's so... just ew.

• You again?

Why don't you just ask a woman to half the meal up front. Instead of acting like a weirdo who is being used for meals.

No one is denying that this happens sometimes but to assume all women are this way is ridiculous and when it could be easily avoided by just asking them to half, then why is this an issue for you still?

• Never said all women were like that Where did I say that?

• Well if you're the same Mcdonalds guy who posted earlier then you're pretty much assuming all women are like that by taking them there on a first date as a test.

• I know some do that, but not everyone. If I were to go on a date, I'd prefer going somewhere interesting like an art gallery or something than just going to a restaurant for dinner. But than again, I've always had eating problem and eating isn't on my priority list even if I want it to be. But I don't think all women do that. I know someoe who does but I'm sure many go on dates because they're interested in the men they're going out with

• One of my friends used to do that a lot, haha.. It was bad.

What Guys Said 4

• The mistake those guys made was having a dinner date for a first date. Don't do things that impede talking like having your face stuffed full with food.

• Whahahah lolz whahahah

• This is why I always split the bill on the first several dates.

• This is why I always do coffee, I spend no more than 8 dollars.