Only bring in 2000 dollers a month would u date me?

I worm a part time job and a full time job. I'm 22 and no college experience right now.
I'm focusing on my art right and trying to turn that into a independent business thing. I will go to a community college eventually. To learn some more art tricks and to further my animation craft. But right now I wonder would any girl date me. I'm comfortable with my life. I roommate with my best friend for a 2 bed room for 1300 a month. And I like my life but I wonder would a girl date me or date me long term.

• yes
  • no
  • maybe (give a reason why or why not)

Most Helpful Guy

• Because everything is about money right?

• You can t live with out it.

• "Money can't buy LUV" 💏

• The fact that you have your life together/are going somewhere is what matters, I think. Being a good provider, even though many women don't need the money.

What Girls Said 7

• If you earn 2000$ I might or might not date you, if you earn 5000$ I might or might not date you and if you earn 10000$ I might or might not date you - do you see where I'm going with this? I have my own money, why would I care about yours? there are so many things way more important than income..

• if a girl really likes you she will love you as you are

• My boyfriend doesn't even make that much.

• I date people for reasons other than income

• Baby.. lemme LUV u 💏

• Wait why is this a shock to you people? I make my own damn money... and it should be a normal thing for all men and women to just make their own living and not expect their partner to pay

• I think that's a decent amount, considering your age. Regardless I don't care about money, if I love the person I will date them. At my age I have more to worry about than how much a man can provide for me.

• I wouldn't care how much money my boyfriend made, as long as he works and I don't even care where lol.

I make my own money, I don't need his, so why should it matter to me?

• why not? you make more than a lot of people including musicians i used to date.

What Guys Said 9

• That's actually the salary that a lot of Americans make and bring home every month nothing to shake your head at.

• Really encouraged by the ladies' answers below. The perception I was brought up with is that you must earn at least 3k a month or no woman will look at you blah blah. It's complete BS, but hard to shake.

Dude, you sound ambitious, and that's great. If I had a daughter I would be cool with her dating you, even if you didn't have a stellar income, cause you seem to have an honest wage and a dead-set goal.

• You worm a part time job and a full time job? Does this mean you work very slow at your jobs?

• Lol work

• Well, first of all, 2000 a month isn't bad at all, especially if you budget your money. Second of all, most girls don't care much about how much you make as long as you are ambitious and have plans to launch a career.

• I'm too straight for that pal. You'll find someone nice.

• I dont see any reason why not.

• thats great

• Tbh it may sounds rude bro but without good amount money you are nothing!!

• What's money without happiness

• Yes i am ready

• Don't listen to the girls on here.
    They care about money but won't
    admit to it.

• Yeah because as a woman these days, who have the same opportunities as men do. It's just oh so difficult to make my own money...

• I'm sure there are lots of girls out there that would care. But don't assume that those of us that answered this question are lying. Why would we? We could just not answer if we were afraid of being bashed for our opinion.