Would you date a labourer?

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys who work with their hands are just as good as guys who work with their brains.

• I think the implication is more about the fact that laborers in general get a much smaller wage and the implications of living on small paychecks and the like.

The question should really be "Is it more important to have money or love"

• Nope no condescending. Just do it yourself attitude. I'm not doing it for someone else anymore. That's how I get the work nobody wants to do.

• Basically I just slammed the ever need my work economy. I told them to go fuck themselves and do their own work. I'm tired of doing their labour. Especially in extreme bad conditions and time restrictions and a hurry up and all the blame. I got nothing but a low social status cue and poverty and homelessness and eviction. Understood?

What Girls Said 1

• Tbh not ever

• So according to your profile your a poorly paid writer
      for a women's magazine? And yet won't date a guy
      who works a low paying job? I'm just gonna keep
      my mouth shut.

• My personal dating preferences = "high profile men + career academics" as posted above earlier

• Well I guess you will have to try harder if you want me because I am to high profile. ☺️

What Guys Said 5

• Most women don't have any other choice lol

• A Labourer? Is that like a blue collar worker? Yes, and I would try to take her away from that life. It's better now than it used to be but its still not fun.

• A laborer yes sort of a blue color worker and not a fashion runway model actor or musician.

• Maybe ))))))

• Yeah there are many who would

• mm maybe :/