Im a black man who has a personality that fits all but black girls always choose ignorant guys over me why?

Im a black man who has a personality that fits all but black girls always choose ignorant guys over me why?

Why girls choose ignorance over decent and genuine guys

0|0
1|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Interesting. You sound ignorant, so I'm unsure why they're not choosing you...

0|4
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• Very interesting indeed. There are some people who claims that they are decent and genuine type of guys

0|1
    0|0
    • Lol. Your comment could mean many things... It's understandable though

• Well you've blackified an issue that isn't racial at all, so there's that. Please stop doing that.

Women sometimes have a hard time distinguishing between confidence and arrogance, humility and cowardice, grace and submission. Then they wonder where all the nice guys have gone.

But there is a grain of truth to their perspective. The key to showing women the difference lies in your relationships with other men.

0|1
    0|0
    • My point is about black women in particular not the other races so saying women in general would be misleading making my question invalid. But I like the rest of your perspective. ..

• Show All
    • Ok 😃.. I'm currently crusading threw the art of parkour, poi and guitar 🎸,,, when I get time ill probably try martial arts.

• My confidence is pretty good and I'm pretty well rounded,,, I'm from the south so everyone seems to be cliché