My girlfriend is leaving for a week and I want to give her stuff she can open every night. Any ideas of what?

Okay so I'm planning to give her stuff and label them open on day one open on day two and so on. On day one I'm going to write a really long nice letter. I need other ideas though and something that can fit in a luggage bag. Please help.

Most Helpful Guy

• Half an advent calendar.

What Girls Said 4

• You could pack little candies like taffy or starbursts or something--also you could go to paper source or something and get cute little things! You could also put in jewelry if you're really feeling like pampering her lol

• Yeah I want to do something really nice because we won't be able to communicate at all during this week

• Her favorite movie, a nail polish? Chocolate bar, a bracelet or earring, gum or mint? Does she drink tea? Give that (not the whole box, lol)

• lots of candies... she will have to open them and eat one everyday...

• I know there are 'friendship kits' that have things like a marble for when you lose yours. A plaster to heal you when your sad. a heart to show you are loved. A rubber to erase mistakes. A piece of string to hold you together etc. They are very cute!

What Guys Said 0