Will you date a model?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• I'm not sure because male models either have the ego of an emperor or no self esteem at all because they constantly compare themselves to the competition..

• just like all women everywhere lol

• @Jxptxr. Glad you understand it as most people outside of the industry don't. They so buy into all the "glamour spin" which I always think is totally hilarious :P

My body piercings and very physical outdoor lifestyle have both worked for and against me.
      But that is the industry... what some clients and designers love, others are bound to hate :)
      I mostly do runway + web + club promo work but DO want out of modelling completely by 2016.

Peace with much continued career success xo

• I'm glad tho most designers start looking for people who stand out more now, that's why I think most runway models stopped looking like many teenage guys 'stereotypical ideal woman' a long time ago actually.. But I like the change! :) Agencies in Europe should just stop being so ridiculously strict about measurements, I never had problems with my hips but I know a lot of girls who just couldn't physically get below 90cm because of the way they were built and agencies would treat them like they were just lazy to lose weight when it was actually their bones wth...
      PS. Thank you & to you too! :)

• I guess yes.

• If he fits the good personality standards I have - why not?

• The real question is: Would a model date me? 😅

Anyways yes, I wouldn't complain.

• I remember reading a article about it. The girl had to face many insecurities because she felt like the guy was better looking, also homewreckers and other girls would constantly be around her boyfriend. I don't think I could handle that, I get jealous around a lot of close guy friends so you could imagine how I would be around a model looking boyfriend :c

• sure, I don't see why not, as long as he's a good guy.

• Sure. Steven Kelly. Yum yum.

• Would I? Yes.
    Will I? Probably not.

• I model part time + used to date other models, both male and female :)
    ie: Im bi.

• The only thing your going to be modeling is trash on the neiborhood street bag after bag can after can in 90 degree weather for waste management.

• @asker :) x 100000000000000000000000 + xo x 100000000000000

• I am full of smiles now that I don't have to do you're labour.

• No i think

• As long as he's not conceited, sure. LOL

What Guys Said 14

• Maybe. A lot of them tend to be very stuck up and self absorbed. They can have this "it's all about me" attitude. Some are also very unintelligent and you can't have an interesting conversation with them. As long as she isn't dieting to be super skinny and isn't stuck up, self absorbed and is intelligent, I might date a model. Then there's the whole spotlight thing and I wouldn't like that either so I would have to consider the situation carefully.

• Yes, why wouldn't I? I landed a model who looks at me like I'm the best guy in the world. So long as I maintain my image of being the best thing she's ever seen, I won't have to worry about any other guy trying to shiest.

• Models are not that attractive to me. lol it sound fum for a guy to say but I'm serious. There tall and skinny and I don't know. There just pretty girls to me.
    Also. I'm 5'11 6'0 so it not a short guy thing

• Lol it's funny how mainly short/average guys prefer to have a taller girlfriend.. Not like anyone asked the girlfriend what she preferred 😭

• That's so weird though why would u want her to tower over you.

• I don't know because I can't tell the future.

• I don't know. It depends on what kind of person she is.

• No idea. Models usually aren't very exciting people.

• They think they are some kind of gods gift to mankind. As if they are going to show us how to be fashionable because they are so good at it. I say fine I quit my job. Permanently. I'm a model now. I don't care if nothing gets done.

• Sure. I dated a part time model. They are regular people

• No, I'm somehow not attracted to the model look. I prefer a bit more flesh... I like tall women though.

• I would if I had a chance...

• Le me think mmmmmmm yes if she ain't a gold digger then ueh

• No this is not intrested for me :)

• Why the Fuck not?

• Why anyone wouldn't?

• hell no never met a girl that's over concerned with being attractive and showing off to men that didn't have the personality of a flat beer

• There are always exceptions to every rule, even if you have met them yet :P

• sure i bet there are but they are definitely the minority

but also my definition of an interesting personality is kinda picky