Guys, How do I tell my Boyfriend that am still a virgin and am not ready to have sex?

I really love him, I feel so comfortable around him. I'm the shy one and he is more the outrageous one so we balance very well I could say. He is so funny and we get along so well we don't clash.

Sex! #Sigh.. When am sitting alone in my room the thought of having sex comes to my mind and it really wreaks me out.
He doesn't know that I am a Virgin but I would like him to know, I just don't know how I should tell him. I don't wanna lose him.. I don't think I would survive not having his presence.

So guys PLEASE HELP ME OUT, It will be much appreciated to hear from yoll about what yoll think :).

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Dont give ur precious body to him yet! U nvr know id thats what he's after. U should wait until he becomes the man of ur life honestly. Juz tell him and be honest that u wanna wait. U dont wanna end up like any other gurl being used for that purpose and later on find urself in the dirt right?

What Guys Said 14

• 1. you should not be freaked out by the THOUGHT of having sex. Thoughts of having sex are totally normal after puberty.

2. You tell him the same way you told us. Is he pressuring you to have sex with him? Just tell him you've been thinking about it and you aren't ready. If that's unacceptable to him then he doesn't really care about you all that much.

• Honestly not telling him you have your v card would be the best. Some men look at that as the ultimate prize and would continue to push harder to get in your pants. As far as telling him your not ready, if he loves and respects you he will wait as long as it takes for you to feel like your ready.

• "Hey. I'm still a virgin and I'm not really comfortable with having sex yet"

Say what you mean, don't beat around the bush.

• Just be straight forward and honest. Maybe he's the right one or depending on your age you probably should just wait.

• just tell him the truth

• Just tell him, if he loves you he would not care. Since your under 18 i don't think you should be rushed into something your not ready for.

• Be direct, it's the only way.

• you just have to sit with him and be honest about it, and if truly loves it won't matter to hi. i think this is good opportunity for you to really know how he feels about you.
    Good luck ;)

• using your voice duhhhh

• Really now? You so stupid. I've got no words for you.

• The TRUTH is always the best way to go. If he feels the same way about you, it shouldn't matter if you are a virgin or not. And if he doesn't want to wait for you to be comfortable with having sex with him yet than he isn't good enough for you.

• Next question on gag from your boyfriend:

"How do i break up with my girlfriend cuz she doesn't want to have sex?"

• I think just tell him, make sure he had a good day and tell him

• Guys come and go in your life...

• Just tell him that u wanna take it real slow and Ur still a virgin and Ur not ready