I'm 23 and never had a boyfriend? why? pics included?

i can't deal with it anymore, i am softspoken, nice, but everytime i go to work somewhere women say mean things or always make comments about me/my ethnicity etc. At school at work etc... im tired of it. I can't deal with it anymore.

This is not attention seeking, i never had a boyfriend by the way because guys dont approach me that often. The guy that i wanted to talk to, didn't wanted me. I feel like... i dont know like i just... no guy ever puts effort in getting to know me. They just kinda let me go and going after a guy never results in anything except forced interaction.

this is me

http://s1112.photobucket.com/user/uwamin/library/

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you are attractive from what I can see, perhaps you seem unapproachable, and it may also be the influence of other women you were talking about, though getting romance in a workplace isn't easy to begin with, trying other places perhaps a dating site might be better. That being said there are a few things to address that I saw you voice and some of the things others here have voiced.

You talked about how no guys put the effort into getting to know you, this is a two way street you both need to get to know each other after all, most importantly you need to be interested in getting to know each other. You may need to do a bit of research on guys you want to get to know, that way you can find what might interest them in your direction and leave them opportunities to get to know you as well. Sometimes you need to go on the attack as they say.

I realize you said that doesn't work in anything but forced interaction, while it true that might be the case, it is also true that you need to get a guys attention first if they aren't paying attention otherwise nothing will happen.

If I knew more about you personally I could probably help a bit more atm this is all i can say from what I inferred while reading.

What Guys Said 33

• Well, you're gorgeous.

I saw a Dutch web address in the background of one of the photos. Are you in Holland? If so, I have to say, I know racism is absolutely everywhere but the most aggressive racist comments I've ever heard were among middle- and upper-class Dutch citizens (who were white). I love the Netherlands, no doubt about it. At the same time the racism there is blatant and shocking.

Give it time. Or you could come to the USA, where you will have a hard time finding room in your schedule for all the young men who wish to court you.

Good luck. :)

• How old are you exactly?

Because it seems to me you're a victim of cattiness. The women on your job puts you down and make you feel shit. This reduces your confidence. Maybe they even say stuff to guys?
    So thus you're not looking approachable to guys, because you're quiet and shut in. Obviously no guy puts effort into you if you don't look approachable. Maybe that's where you stepped wrong?

Also, judging by the image you seem to have a mild case of resting bitchy face. Or is it just me? not something severe, but you could benefit from putting a smile on that face instead.
    Whil speaking about looks; could be you're making guys fel uneasy and scared to approach. Because combined with not lookign approachable, you I've them a feeling of you bein out of their league. Just saying.

• The resting bitch face is the first thing I saw too...

• Yes, it's probably the main reason she can't find anyone...

• @juicybrain that coupled with not making th first move or making herself approachable.

No matter how good looking, nobody is going to try a girl that doesn't seem like she is marginally interrsted

• I get what your saying. Not sharing a compassionate connection with another person is really exhausting -_- You can only be with yourself for so long...

I mean if your going to school your chances are greater, of finding some boyfriend. Even making more female friends can help with that, because they are bound to know people, maybe more people than you know, and some are going to be guys. And its not about confidence either, you have to be realistic

• Do you smile in real life? I think you are beautiful, but the first thing I noticed is that you don't smile on your pics. It gave me a vibe that says you are unapproachable. Like if I tried to approach you, you'd just roll your eyes and leave the place. Maybe that's your problem. You may have the resting bitch face syndrome. Learn to smile...

• It's not that you are unattractive or anything like that, it's your luck with guys. Same there has happened to me the girls I like don't respond the same way as the girls do I don't care for will. But you have to remember to it's the guy who's always expected to approach the girl and that's not a easy thing for anyone to do. Maybe you need to make it better known that you are single to get it out there and let guys know that and maybe more will approach you. But beware and watch out for the male ho's out there.

• You'll need to start approaching guys and showing them you are really interested. You're good looking but honestly it can be tough to compete with other women, especially when you are a different ethnic group than most people around you. A lot of white women are openly racist even though they claim to be liberal and call us white guys racists just for being white. I see them making racist remarks about Asians, Mexicans, blacks, etc. all the time because they get jealous when a white guy dates or marries them. One thing that might help is to ask guys how they feel about interracial dating and just go for the ones who are cool with it, unless you can find a guy from your own ethnic group.

• I find that often it is rarely, if ever, physical appearance which is the seat for this issue.

• "going after a guy never results in anything except forced interaction."

That's called cold approach, daughter. This is what men have to deal with all the time approaching you. Your story seems fishy/lacking detail; I think you expect people to put it more effort than you're willing to put out.

It takes two to tango.

• "no guy ever puts effort in getting to know me."

Have you put in effort to get to know a guy instead?

• well you look alright, but as @abundantlyrich said... there may not be much about you that really stands out per se that makes guys want to approach you

• Hey the fact that your hounest enough to include pictures shows the fact that you get it, that being said I have no damn clue, maybe you don't flirt enough, that's the only thing I can think of, I mean put yourself all over guys, make it stupidly obvious you enact a boy friend, that's all I can say, I wish you luck mamn

• Because you aren't trying hard enough. I'd date you and bang you. I'm
    Asian. My ethnicity doesn't exactly scream sexy either. You make do with what you got.

• You look beautiful.
    But I think you look hard to approach. Make yourself more approachable. Make eye contact, smile and give a guy a clear sign that you want him to come over.

• You look very attractive and beautiful ! Do you do anything to attract other boys (flirting with them)? Getting into a relationship requires both parties (boy and girl) to show affection for each other and to be aware of it.

• Well you're not at all unattractive, and you seem like a wonderful person. I guess that puts you in a similar spot as me. It sucks, so i'm sorry. I'm sure that some guy will see you for you and teat you how you deserve. Just keep doing the best you can and continue to be yourself. Your time will come. I'm sure of it.

• Beautiful. Have no idea based on looks.

• You look very attractive. Where (what country, region) do you live?

• Well you look quite sexy to me. Probably other girls try to put you down for your sexy exotic look and have led to self esteem problems. If you'll work on your self esteem and gain a little confidence I see no reason why you can't get a boyfriend.

• You're beautiful. I would go up to you and flirt for your number. I would be nervous, anxious and heart thumping crazy- but I would be brave enough,

• You are very pretty. Maybe try a little bit of a playful approach?

• in 20 days i turn 24 and i have never had a girlfriend in my entire life. i would date you. if you are down pm me...

• Your problem is that you are waiting to be approached, rather than doing the approaching yourself. Sitting back and waiting isn't going to get you a boyfriend.

Try asking a guy out.

• You could have ask this question without anonymously, then you might a boyfriend in here

• I think you're gorgeous 😎

• You're hot!!! I'd tap you ;) lolol

• an ex-cumdumpster is now looking for a LTR guy, who looks like a model?

• i'm a little older than you and have never had a girlfriend, but seriously, based on how you look, i'm very shocked.

• What's your height? I'm 5'7

• Any luck for you lately OP?

• I have no idea, but your appearance is certainly not the problem.

• I don't know how picky you are, but assuming that your standards aren't unreasonable, you might not make men feel comfortable when they talk to you. If your body language makes men feel like you dislike them then guys will assume you don't want them approaching you, and if they do approach can make the guy feel like you want him to leave, even if that is not how you really feel. In some of those photos it also looks like you might have resting bitch face, meaning that whenever you aren't smiling you look angry even when you aren't. If you want a guy to ask you out, then you have to learn how to make a guy feel comfortable around you.

• Not attracted to black girls.

• Are you seriously getting downvotes for having a prefrence? This is why I hate liberals.

• She's not asking if you are attracted to her...

• She's asking why she never had a boyfriend. So probably I am not the only one.

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 16

• How can you have never had a boyfriend if you were talking about being dumped last week.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1552147-am-i-that-ugly

• Yes, you are ugly.

You're ugly, because you keep posting your photos with sob stories about how nobody likes you, then provide an array of photos and refer to yourself as ugly just so people would coddle your attention whoring arse.

Do you truly think nobody is going to notice the same face popping up with "boohoo I'm ugly" multiple times?

How utterly pathetic.

• You're okay looking with some attractive features (your hair, and your lips).
    You have to put yourself out there more.

If you stand on the side line (in life) and wait for things to come to you, it will never happen.
    Are you talkative and friendly?
    Do you suggest hang outs?
    Guys will only give so much into getting to know a female if she's not putting out much effort herself.

• I completely agree with @Not_Helping...

You could be the ugliest person in the world and if you're outgoing, fun, interesting and approachable you'll have a significant other in no time!
    If you're not those things - it gets trickier fast!

• You seem withdrawn... nothing stands out about you other than what you told us here... sorry. You are a brand of your own but if that's what you are advertising... being sullen and passive ... You need to make something good of yourself. What's your substance that makes people attract to you?

• " because guys dont approach me that often. The guy that i wanted to talk to, didn't wanted me. I feel like... i dont know like i just... no guy ever puts effort in getting to know me."

Ok so what are going to do about it? You have to put yourself out there and start approaching men. You need to start putting in effort and pursue a guy to see if he likes and if not move on. If you keep waiting around you''' be desperate that anything that comes your way is fair game and you never know who you will end up with.

• You are absolutely gorgeous! Why would those women say means things about you? Guess they're just jealous, ignore them.

• Time to put the effort into pursuing them, my love.

• I don't understand why you're freaking hot!

• You look fine. Start approaching guys on your own. This ain't the 19th century.

• Awwww don't worry sweety

• You are beatiful

• Wait of the right time.

• This may sound like complete nonsense but it's something that worked for me and changed my whole outlook on things. You have to change your mindset on how you view things, When you think that no one wants to talk to you or like you, even if they do, you will still think they don't. Your thoughts will be projected on your actions, and if you always think that no one wants to speak or get to know you, that's the way you will go on about your day.

• Also,
    I remember so many times where I was single and I didn't get much attention, unless, I wasn't planning of flirting. And then when I was dating a guy or in a relationship all guys seemed soooo interesting.
    When you are in a (starting) relationship you shine and you become more confident and this is what (out of my own experience) guys attract.
    When you are single you might seem a little insecure, especially if you feel like no guy seems interested etc. Maybe they feel like you are searching in a way? Which scares SOME of.
    BUT, one thing is for sure. If there is a guy who is really interested, he will do what is necessary to get to you.
    All the other guys are just also not right for you..
    by the way. You're gorgeous. Don't worry.

• You have to outgoing. Guys like that. I used to be very shy, didn't get a lot of attention from guys. Now that I'm outgoing I get approached a lot.