Pre date advice?

Ok so this girls been texting me literally non stop all week, we've got a date tomorrow night going out for drinks but were going bowling tonight for pre date in like 6 hours, I'm picking her up from her house then dropping her back off, any advice you can give? I've never dated before by the way.

What Girls Said 1

• First dates are hard but they're also no pressure because there's nothing at stake yet. You're just feeling things out and seeing whether you want to go for a second date. My advice is to smile, listen when she talks to you, and do your best to be yourself and not be too shy (I know it's hard in this situation, I'm very shy anyway). When in doubt, ask her questions.

What Guys Said 2

• Relax, be yourself, have fun. Demonstrate your skill at bowling so as to not appear like a bozo, but try to let her win, haha. Or own it if you suck and just make fun of yourself😆 Try to keep the conversation up and don't let her get bored. Bowling is actually a great pre-date, even though it feels kind of tame and old-fashioned, but stuff like that or mini-golf, etc is a great way to loosen up and keep the entertainment levels up, and you can playfully compete with her and just generally get a light and pressure-free vibe going. It sounds like she's pretty into you, so just don't say or do anything to screw it up, haha. Good luck man!

• Try not to get in her panties on the first date.