How long did it take for you and your partner to have sex?

I've met this guy online, and we've been talking for 4ish months. We text/snapchat/talk daily, he showers me with compliments, and in general treats me well. We've been on several dates. He keeps telling me that he doesn't want to have sex yet, and wants to take it slow.
He has asked me to come away with him for a few days because he has a game he's playing. Do you think he's doing this for sex or just companionship?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I've known my SO since highschool so it really only took us a month to sexual relationship; we have been on a committed relationship for a year and a half now

What Guys Said 2

• Like 2 months.

• It took about 3 months.

What Girls Said 2

• I believe he's seeking a companion.
    It took 2days for us

• He's definitely doing it for companionship. You two seem to have a very lucky and respectable relationship. He seems to respect you if he tells you compliments. And he respects both of you by telling you that he wants to take it slow. he's a trustworthy guy in a respectable relationship with you and he's not just doing it for sex.