I don't know if I don't like her or I am just scared?

I really do think I like her. She is a really beautiful girl with a beautiful personality. This seems to happen a lot though. Whenever something seems like it might go somewhere I start to back away. I have had some bad experiences in the past as well. I guess getting close to someone just opens up so many different possibilites. I just don't want to hurt her either. Has anyone felt like this? If so what did you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I have felt like this and I know it truly truly truly SUCKS to feel this. So you meet a girl. You find her beautiful. You like her personality. You're attracted to her in both ways. But once the door to a possibility opens up your mind and heart just closes. You say you don't want to hurt her or yourself. But you're unintentionally hurting both of you when you don't give the chance of something together bloom. you're scared of pain and you know what fuck that. Don't let the fear of pain get in the way of someting marvelous happen between you and a beautiful girl. Let yourself open up. When you open yourself up you'll get many tears, heartaches, conflict, and pain. But at the end of a storm you'll get a beautiful rainbow. That rainbow is filled with experiences of joy, gratitude, laughter, happiness, love, and so much more possibility. there's a quote that helped me slowly overcome my issues with trust and fear of pain. The quote was, "Love is a wonderful thing. And it doesn't knock much, so when it does, make sure to open the door." Use your experiences of hurt and happiness from the past and take all that so you know how to treat the next girl with a new possibility. Live in the moment and itll be worth it.

What Girls Said 1

• well im having a hard time with my crush as well I really like him but I can't tell if he likes me and im a little taller than he is but I dont know if I intimidate him or if he doesn't like me or what its so confusing because he is a really nice guy and very talented he fun to hang out with when he relaxes

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, but i feel like she's doing that to me, It's like how are we ever gonna workout if you don't want to take that risk? I think in life you should take ever risk, Realizing time is quite valuable nowadays, i'm not saying you should stick with trying to get with him or her, nor wait for them, Theirs others out there waiting for us :)