Guys, Guys!! Would you drive 4 hours one way for just a booty call?

Just curious.

9

Most Helpful Guy

• No.
    is it worth it...

• Why not

• If it's just for intercourse like you said... no.

I want to be intimate in different ways with you too along with the intercourse, at least a day together... not just a night

What Guys Said 8

• Hmmmm lets see:

Would i drive 4 hours to SEMA? YES
    Would i drive 4 hours to ComicCon? YES
    Would i drive 4 hours to see a solar eclipse? YES
    Would I drive 4 hours to see a football/basketball game? YES

Would i drive 4 hours for a booty call? No
    Now if it were for a nice date and then some love making afterwards then yes, as long as there are hotpockets

• He asked me to marry him 2 years ago

• Well if you 2 have lived together and have dated for at least an 8month period id say the booty call would be worth it given offcourse work or school werent in the way but other than that my answer would still be no

• nope.

filler why!

• Lol i dont know why... he asked me to marry him 2 years ago and we had a huge fallng out.

• maybe he has a surprise for you tonight lol

• Lol i doibt it he is only coming for a couple hours

• nope coz i don't drive
    even if i did it's pretty far away 4 such a thing

• For a booty call, no.
    For love, yes

• Well he asked me to marry him 2 years ago and he had a falling out and he hated me.. just started talkjng again in November

• Tricky one

• Whats your opinion

• Too much effort. Why not find somewhere closer or meet in the middle or something?

• Well.. im not sure why he won't... this is a guy who asked me to marry him 2 years ago lol

• I could have done a lot more productive things in that 4 hours than drive somewhere for a 20 minute fuck. Pussy isn't that valuable.

• I think that if he really likes you he will come over, personally I would only drive 4 hours for a booty call if the girl was really hot or in love

• Lol nope *Filler*

• What does "filler" mean?