Do you think that treating the guy you like to?

McDonalds or any other fast food restaurant could be considered insulting to the guy you are inviting?

Most Helpful Guy

• Did you just ask? (It sort of sounded like you mentioned it jokingly and he wasn't happy with that... if he thinks you should be able to take him to steak and lobster, and you are not financially able, and that upsets him..., well we don't often call guys gold diggers but...) And if there are $ challenges at the moment, did you try to explain (I'm a little broke until payday...). If you happen to be rich and want to take me to MC Ds - then yes I would be offended (I would want steak and lobster:) And there is always the option of (either party) cooking for the other when you are both comfortable with that.

What Guys Said 4

• I think it depends on how long y'all have been together. If it's your first time treating him to a meal then it may come off badly compared to if you two have been together for months

• Lets say he invited me the first time, and we met for the first time 3 months ago but our first date was just one month ago. There is a chance of another date but this time I have to invite him. The first date he took me to Applebees which is not super cheap but not super expensive. I teased him some weeks ago and joke with him that since it was my time treating him, I was going to take him to Mac and I guess he felt disappointing and did not take my joke well. Because he said "you are joking right? Because if that is the case I won't go out with you|" he said that very forward and direct to me over a text.

• Yes this will be basically our second date and I be inviting him for both events (movies and food) because there may be a chance that if we go out is to celebrate his birthday even if the date already passed. But do you think that even if his birthday day already had passed and we go out do I have to invite him for all? Because I remember one of his texts when were talking about going out again, he told me I dont know if he was teasing or he was being serious, that if we hang out to celebrate his birthday then I will have to invite him for movies and dinner. I mean his bday already passed but we eventually go out again maybe in a week or 2 and I guess he will remember his words of me inviting him.

• The thing about me inviting him was my mistake to put it in a way, because we were talking about going out again an and he kind of agreed and he said: "This time each one pay movies but you invite dinner". And I replied we can go out for your birthday (that was my mistake to mention the birthday word) and after that is where he said: If it is for my birthday then you will have to invite me 100% (movies and dinner I assume) .

He invited me the first and last time we went out but the first time we did not go to the movies it was just dinner.

• It's going to depend on the person, but for me i'd rather not eat than go to McDonalds.

For a cheaper meal i'd prefer to go to somewhere like Prezzo as we can get something decent and they are often doing promotions.

• I wouldn't say insulting to them but it does kind of give off a bad impression.

• It is not.
    If you are into fastfood, I find it normal

• I heard treating a guy to Mac or any other fast food restaurant can be consider cheap because is like you are think that person is cheap. And the girl is into fast food but not the guy.

• Then you should get the person better, and discuss where to have dinner on a date

What Girls Said 2

• Um I don't know. I think time and budget would be a factor to it right? I know I won't do that, it's personally not the type of thing I would do. I barely eat fast food as I prefer to cook and I do love to cook so why not right? It's really up to you, but if you do like this guy, you may be more considerate and lenient to what he may like having

• I wouldn't consider it insulting. It is a free meal.

• Lol so if a guy asked you out for dinner, you wouldn't consider it inappropriate if he took you to burger king?

• I will consider it inappropriate

• @dragonstarterplus Of course not.