Ladies do you say mean things to your ex boyfriend and regret them later?

Me and my ex were trying to be friends for a while and things were kinda working out.. She was different and I was being nice but last night she was being a bitch... She sId somthin to me that kinda fucked with my pride and it was very disrespectful to me... If she were a guy I'd break her jaw!πŸ˜“πŸ˜’ but I don't hit females so i can do is just stay cool about it.. My he bitch told me I as the weakest guy... Damn that shit made me mad though.. She's said some cruel shit before but this one kinda got under my skin so bad I don't want shit to do with her anymore. But I can't decide if she said it out of anger or if she really mean that shit cuz we were arguing first... And it escalated and thats when she said that shit... Anyone got any advice for me? Do you lasies say this type of shit just to hurt feelings?

• Just don't talk to her again she's playing head games
    47% (8)
  • She was probably just mad and blowing off steam, she'll come around give it time
    35% (6)
  • That was messed up, she seems like she meant itπŸ˜•
    18% (3)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

6

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to say shit like that to my exes. I always get so angry and hurt that they left me, that I will say anything to fuck their shit up. I usually don't regret saying it, because it will always anger me when someone brings up the fact that we dated. As soon as it's made clear that we're broken up, the guns come out. I'm one of those girls that gets hurt constantly by everyone so when someone does hurt me, I make damn sure it's never going to happen again. Call it messed up, call it immature, I don't care, but it works for me and I'm sure the girl after me will appreciate my humbling them.

• So you hate it when your ex boyfriends brings up the fact that you've once dated?

• I miss this women more than my soul can even describe but she's... Gone through a metamorphous and I can never get what I once had

• These things happen, you'd be better off cutting your losses and make sure it doesn't happen the next time. What exactly happened that made her so mad? Because most of the time that I got like that was because the relationship ended badly

What Girls Said 5

• I think that it was said in anger. Give her time, she will come around. A lot of people on this site have arguments with their love ones over small issues. ( small- when you put them in the big picture of things). So make up and move pass this.

• Give her space , she needs that , if I had an ex he wanted to check up on him I wouldn't treat him mean , she could have been nice to you. maybe she just had a rough day and just was like , I really don't want to do these right now and she just got stressed out and said it. Sometimes , us, lady's are
    Emotions get the better of us. just chill the tone down between the both of you. you still care about each other that's good. but don't ever give up on friendship.

• Did you two have a fight leading up to these events? Maybe she said it to get to you but it is a shitty thing to say, I know guys' egos get fractured easily and it's harder for them to bounce back from a blow to their ego than a girl. She seems mean was she always like this during the relationship? If so, just avoid her altogether some girls are just spiteful and harsh and that's not good especially if she makes you want to hit her.

• She just... Seems like she's having Soo hate for me all of a sudden... Everything I do seems to upset her... She's not even my fuckjn girlfriend anymore and Won't be mine... I know I once fucked up but I've done everything in the book to show how sorry I am and how I hate the way I treated her... I've wrote letters, has processional pictures drawn... Gave her distance... Stood by and watched her date another dude... God I got a tattoo on my upper left black written in Italian language that says "always in my heart" but now I'm prolly gonna get that shit covered. With self or something..😔😒 yesterday morning the bitch has the nerve to text me at 6am and ask me.. "Do I look good in person?"

My response was..
      "To me you always look beautiful but that's because it's me. Are you trying to impress someone? Don't worry you'll be find your pretty"

She fuckin says...

"I'm going to meet someone for the first time"

I knew she was going up meet up with a new guy she's prolly been talkin to😒

• You do not sound like a cry baby at all.. It's understandable that you're feeling crushed. I feel like she's doing all of this to be spiteful towards you, not sure what happened between you but whatever the case she seems to have taken it personal and she's taking it out on you. Regardless of what happened you said you're not even with her anymore and she's still letting you know about her "dates" what kind of shit is this? It's screwed up and tbh she does seem hot & cold. If she was different before then something changed. And you know what that happens a lot. I went through the same types of issues in relationships... and I just let it go. Eventually I would find someone who appreciated me and treated me really good. Things don't always work out in love unfortunately... it's like a game and you need to play your cards right. It seems YOU have been doing your part by being respectful and there for her.. but let her know that she's burning her bridges if she keeps it up.

• If that doesn't open her eyes I don't know what will.. Maybe the love is dead and if it is, let her go and move on when you're ready. It's not easy trust me I KNOW... but it gets better, over time you'll be numb to this. I got a tattoo for someone too once. I felt so hurt knowing I was always going to have that reminder... I haven't covered it up yet I'm thinking of just getting it removed I don't know yet. It just sucks because I think of him every time I look at it.. I guess I haven't taken it off because my heart is still hopeful but shit happens for a reason. My friends were pissed when I did it they say love tattoos are bad luck.. kinda feels like it right now. Hope you get better.

• Depends on the circumstances of the break up. If he was a douche, and is now all trying to be nice, he gets the ice princess from me. However, if he was a decent guy and just checking in, I wouldn't be rude.

• I wasn't a jerk but I did fuck up... I want her back sooooo bad and I'm trying everything in the book to get her back but last night we got into a fight... I was drinking and she told me we'll only ever be friends... I got soooo mad I said...

"no... Fuck that and fuck you.. I been chasing u for sooo long... Putin up with all the tears and shit... U know I how bad I want u back! U know how sorry I am for fuckin up.. I can't be friends with u I love u too much.. so if that's all I'll ever be to you I'm sorry but this is goodbye and good luck✌🏽️"

When I took off on my motorcycle I got back home and had like a million text messages from her but I never responded... I went and got hammered... I was... Hurt inside... I'm honestly still hurting but there's nothing I can do now... As a man It's impossible for me to be a fuckin friend to the woman I think of every day! This little fiasco has been going on for almost 3 years now.. Everytime she needs advice or comfort or anything poos up

• I've bared my soul! To this woman... I've admitted all the lies... All the secrets... All my wrongs... No matter how embarrassing and shameful despicable they were.. I let her call me all kinds of insulting names and shit... Saying I need help...

• But then she still stays... She told me I could hold her and kiss her and make love to her but she won't be my girlfriend... I don't want a fuck buddy I want a woman! Something I can keep! Someone that will be mine and mine only l don't like sharing women and I don't like 1 night stands

• Ugh just listen to the fact that she's playing games. You'll understand when you move on and she's jealous af!!