Should I send her a message after this event?

Yesterday i went to a party to celebrate the end of school and i drank way too much and said to the girl i really like, i like her. I was so sure she liked me too because a couple of months ago her friends told me, but she just wants to be friends. I feel the need to excuse myself to her because i didn't want to say it that way. Should i do this or not?

Most Helpful Girl

• Knowing what you do now, @Khoin, along with booze doing your talking, the 'Girl I really like,' did her own 'Talking' and that Was... She just wants to be friends.
    Being you probably will see her even after the doors reopen again at the end of the summer, it might be best to keep this from being an awkward moment and have a little chat with her.
    Tell her you are sorry, you had a bit too much and although you do like her, friends is okay and you hope that you both can be Like... Friends 'fine' wine.
    Good luck and enjoy the summer. xx

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah if you want to then I don't see why not. Just tell her you were drunk and want to apologize for the way things happened.

What Guys Said 2

• What's done is done and the cat is out of the bag. If you feel like apologizing would make things better for you two then do it, if not then just leave it alone

• It's ok to apologize, but don't expect anything more from her. Just be friends and talk to other girls.