Guys, Need help from a shy guy?

There is this guy , he's very timid , shy... I am interested in him , I want to get to know him more. we hardly see each other and usually he's with a group or very busy.. When I do get a chance to speak to him its very brief and I don't want to sound to aggressive. 2 days ago he didn't noticed i was behind him and when he turned around and saw me he gave me a big smile and seemed a little nervous when he spoke to me.. thats a good sign right? what should I do? Or how should I say it?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• Shy people can be bery difficult to figure out if they like you are not simply because they can be so good at hiding their feelings. Smiling and nervousness is a good sign.

As a shy person myself, I can say that once you talk to someone a little more conversation flows easier and becomes less awkward. He probably won't find too many things aggressive unless you go completely over the top extrovert on him. But don't be afraid to make the first move! Since he is shy, there is a good chance if you wait for him to make a move nothing will happen or it will happen verrry slowly.

What Guys Said 5

• yeah... being nervous means he likes u so that's y he's acting dat way... although if he's shy as u mention could mean he's shy generally... so u couldn't tell

• That's my problem.. I dotn know because he's usually very quiet...

• then i guess he's a shy person generally

• Smiling upon seeing you is definitely a good sign. Don't be that afraid of being too aggressive, because if he's really that shy, he probably won't make the first step. Just make sure the two of you are alone, don't put him in a difficult situation in front of other people.

• walk up to him look into his shy innocent eyes , smirk and says "you and me are going on a date to, my address is so and so and you can pick me up at 7 pm. Dont be late cutie" Then kiss on the cheek or lips and walk away so he can walk your swaying hips.

You got him hooked.. If he doesn't have a car improvise but be in control because thats what he wants. After a few more dates he will come out of shell.

• If he's introverted, yes, this is a good sign, normally. Try to get to know him, talk more, initiate conversations (don't expect him to) — try to be more upfront about wanting to interact with him.

• If you find him alone say you like him and ask if you want to be a thing. Even if he denys you , you at least know. If you don't ask him , you will never know, so you are just improving