Are looks everything?

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe

Most Helpful Girl

• To people you don't speak a word to, yes

What Girls Said 12

• I don't care too much about looks. Most of the time I have no clue whether a guy is good looking or ugly anyway so that is not a soild thing to base my judgment on.

• Not everything, but I want someone like me :) .
    For example: I want to try to have a healthy lifestyle, to move, to run, to eat healthy & I've met once a guy who was in love with me and I thought of giving a chance to know him. He was mmm... a bit overweight and I said ok, nvm, he's nice :-? And as we began to tell more about each other he was trying to convince me that I shouldn't "diet"[abstain from unhealthy things] or do so much sport because I was ok... The point is: his looks were mirroring his habits: watching tv, eating pasta, pizza, staying in all day etc... :( So... that's why... sometimes... looks might be important when they reflect your "beliefs"/lifestyle.

• No. Definitely not everything.

• They're NOT everything, but they do matter. Looks are what makes us being interested in someone, so they play a role. But if someone is good looking but has a shitty personality, then the looks don't matter.

• nope looks aren't everything

• Not everything, but they're probably 90% of it.
    I had another account before this one where I never put pictures of myself. My questions had no feedback, people wouldn't follow me back... And I've had this one for 2 days with more feedback I had in 3 years. So yes, it does change things.

• For sex, yeah

• Definitely not. Looks are important but they are certainly not everything.

• that shouldn't even be a question :P no!

• Personality is everything

• Yes they are

• Really depends on the person. Some people only care about looks, while others care more about personality. Others want good looks and a good personality. I don't think you'll ever get a straight answer for this because so many people have different opinions. For me, most people think the guys I go for are apparently ugly (I don't see it, so I guess beauty really is in the eye of the beholder) but I always go for someone I can hold a conversation with. If someone can make me laugh, and we can have a good conversation all the time, then that is who I want. I don't want someone I can just look at but never talk to. What is the point in that? If we can hang out everyday and still have things to say to each other, then that in my opinion is my ideal relationship. I believe I have that with my current boyfriend, who is apparent a total mystery to my friends. They think because he is slightly chubby that he isn't worthwhile. However, they are also all single.

What Guys Said 7

• @KDA20 said : its 90% personality and 10 % looks , which MAY be true , BUT :

1. It depends on your and your potential partners age
    2. We judge the hell out of each other on a daily basis, we attribute traits to peoples' looks

3. It depends on at which point you are in a relationship : Are you at the crush stage or at the "I've been with him or her for ages?

And probably more things to take into this considerations... I voted C though. Looks do matter A LOT to me, mostly her face and her physique.

• no matter how ugly or good looking smart or stupid or what your personality is, if you dont have the skills for a relationship the relationship will fall apart.

people noly want children as a they want a car and a house, they want a partner the same way they want a car and house, theyre selfish

your personality and your looks need to be compatible your skills and qualities must mesh

im personally VERY good looking. I've seen people in my class of looks who are HORRIBLE people

and I've seen some ugly and retarded people who are BEAUTIFUL people and I've seen good looking people hate ugly and retarded people and retarded and ugly people hate beautiful people and all these people also many of them hate themselves.

• I think it is 10% looks and 90% personality

• Definitely not.

• For models looks might be everything, and even then unattractive, I find them
    Personality is the inner beauty, which matters on the outside most

• No, but they help. A lot.

• they can be. some people only have there looks, and it works for them.