Why did you join Girls Ask Guys? Was it for the rewards, or just the joy to helping others :) ?

Serious answers here Lol

• I joined for the joy of helping others :)
  • I joined for rewards and I don't like people LMAO :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I like helping people avoid some of the mistakes I've made along the way. I have a lot to atone for. If I can do some good here, maybe I'll make up for some of what I should have done.

• If anybody beats this answer you sir is going MHO!

What Girls Said 11

• I joined because I enjoy answering questions, and I don't really have a life, so I have a lot of free time on my hands, it's the best place to be when bored. I didn't even know about the rewards at the very beginning, but they're definitely a bonus since I'm so poor. 😉

• When I first joined GAG I didn't know that we could get rewards, now I know, obviously, but I'm not here because of it. I really like to see what others think and finding out stuff.
    Plus, I can't get any reward.

• I joined because I like asking questions and giving my opinion. The exp thing isn't anything new for me since I'm used to grinding for exp in games. Though here it's different how you get it but still.

• It's fun ranting while not being interrupted. Nah nah, jk-ish.
    I find it enjoyable that I can put my input on people's takes on certain things, and opinions. #KeyboardWarriors for the win.

• I joined because yahoo answers sucks ass. The people there are really mean.

• I honestly did not know there was rewards until I signed up. I liked the concept so I joined.

• Option C) for my own amusement

• I had a dilemma and needed opinions.

• I joined because I have questions. I do like helping people ultimately though

• For spending my time :)

• I joined so I can get advice on stuff and understand men better.

What Guys Said 8

• I joined because if you ask a question about relationships or about what girls like in a guy on yahoo answers or answerbag you'll just get a bunch of sarcastic answers and people telling you to grow up. I got really sick of how they thought they were so intelligent and funny. They were just so ignorant and inconsiderate. I typed the questions I wanted into google and sometimes got a satisfactory answer from other sites or on a previously asked questions on yahoo. But eventually I came across GAG. And I thought "This is the exact kind of question site I need!" It's definition was perfect and I could finally get the answers I needed! This site is also much more tidy and well run than yahoo answers or others I've been on.

• Neither, too many life issues made me join this site.

• I rejoined because I've been sick for 3 weeks and it's driving me up a fucking wall =D talking to people, even if just online, sort of takes the edge off

• I like both options

• If i can offer some help than I will do so... also I like to be a jokester too

• Neither. Tbh, I just joined it to have something to do when I'm really bored

• It's just something to do when I'm bored.

• To entertain and amuse myself.