Is the age gap too big?

The guy I am dating is 26 and I am about to turn 19 in a month.

• yes
    33% (6)25% (4)29% (10)Vote
  • no
    67% (12)75% (12)71% (24)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|12

Most Helpful Guy

• Fuck yess that's too big of an age gap. But it's not about the years, its about the stage of developement you are in.
    You are becoming a young adult who should be looking at education and future career options, he should be a whole life stage ahead of you having finished education... and gotten a job and lived alone for a bit... and now looking at long term career and starting a family.

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I think at 18 you're pretty much old enough to decide with whom you want to go. I don't think age difference is that important then.

0|0
    0|0
  • nahh just have fun with it. I recommend don't have kids too soon and if he pressures you into having kids, do yourself a favor and jump ship. No reason to think about kids till your mid-20s. Chances are if he's with a girl as young as you he just wants to have fun and be happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Naaa, age is just a number as long as you keep it legal.

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not

0|0
    0|0
  • No and it is no one else's business. If two men can get married I think a guy should be able to hook up with younger women long as they are of legal age.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you're in different points of your lives example a 19 old has just finished high school not long ago a 26 year old has perhaps finished college and gotten a good job etc. Not gonna work.

1|0
    0|1
  • As long as you 2 are ok with the age gap I see no reason against you 2 dating.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, you're fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • When you are 79 he'll be 86.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, probably a bit too big

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea it is run from that pedofile or suffer in silence latter.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I personally think it's fine. It's legal, sooo, who cares?

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it's too big. But that's just me. Some people are comfortable with this difference.

0|0
    0|0
  • Age is a just number
    Your decision should be based on feelings

1|0
    0|0
  • I dated a 28 year old when I was 18, its perfectly normal if its legal and you both enjoy each others company.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are legal so it's totally fine for you to date a 26 year old man.

0|0
    0|0
  • So you're 18 and he's 26.

1. He's using you for sex
    2. You're using him for money

If you're both ok with that, then that's ok with me

1|1
    3|1