Why am I not attracted to men when they give it away?

I think I like guys. But the idea of hooking up with a random guy over craigslist is kinda gross to me. I like sex though. Why do you think this is?

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean, I like guys and sex too, but that doesn't mean I'll get intimate with just any guy. And I definitely would not go over to some random Craig's list guy's place to have sex. Not only does that seem gross, but dangerous too. You could wake up without your kidney or something.

What Girls Said 2

• Cause Craigslist is gross lol

• Because you take precaution with sex. Gay men and their high risk lifestyle turns you off.

• Maybe. I mean it is risky and you don't really get anything that you can't easily get anytime you want. So lots of risk for little gain.

What Guys Said 2

• Why would you want to hook up on Craigslist?

that just seems like the sketchiest place to find a sexual partner. I don't even feel 100% comfortable buying/selling things from the people there I definitely wouldn't want to get sex

• Well you did say random guys, so that's understandable