Girls, how important on a scale of 1-10 is it for you to be able to show off your boyfriend?

How significant is it for you to be able to show off your boyfriend? Do you only want a boyfriend that can cause your friends to be jealous?

Most Helpful Girl

• What matters to me is that he's attractive in my eyes ❤ Doesn't have to be universally good looking.

What Girls Said 10

• Just as everyone's said, why would I be with him if he weren't worth showing off? My girlfriends and I enjoy talking about why our guy is better in bed, but it's just the usual girl talk about his technique and size. So yeah, I guess I enjoy having a guy that other girls want, but it's not something overly important.

• "Show off"?
    Not important at all.
    I usually don't even mention to my friends if I'm dating someone (besides my best friends)

• I'd love to show him off not to make people feel jealous or whatever, I'd do that to make him feel that I'm proud of having him in my life 😊

So on a scale of 1-10, it's a 2. There's no need show off just to make others jealous.

• I am a serial dater.
    I have almost zero female friends
    I date men that "I" am physically + sexually attracted to... the end!!!

Many are "google friendly" + have MUCH bad press.

• 1/10, if he makes me happy i don't care what people think.

• It's pretty important. It's just so people know the couple is together and they are both taken. It's more a territorial thing

• If I don't feel like I can show him off, I wouldn't be with him

• 6-7/10. I would want to show off my man.

• If he's my boyfriend, he's probably awesome and thereby show-off worthy already, but I don't look for that specifically lol. Also, I don't need or want my friends to be jelly, I want them to find their own awesome boyfriends.

• I don't feel the need to show off my boyfriend, if I ever have one. My friends liking him as a person or enjoying his company is good enough.

What Guys Said 4

• Very insignificant. I would not "show off" my girlfriend (only exception being at a special event) because I know how guys think. A LOT of guys nowadays are fuck boys who have no respect for girls, especially those already in a relationship.

Also, I'm extremely selfish and protective when it comes to my girlfriend. She's mine and mine alone.

• Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I would hide my girlfriend's existence. I would definitely feel proud of being with her. But I would not flaunt her beauty to everyone, especially other guys, in order to "make them jealous". Because they would inevitably try to fuck up my relationship somehow.

• On a scale of 1-10? Probably a 2 or 3

• 10 for all. Ladies dont lie

• Very. Birches compare and compete and feel good about their life