How do you feel when your crush doesn't text back?

Do you move on or do you hope they text and wait

Most Helpful Girl

• I sorta wait and hope lol i know its pathetic haha

• Ha-ha, I do the same and also think it's pathetic, but I just can't help myself.

What Guys Said 7

• There r many stages of this:
    - think; ok maybe she's busy
    - 5 min later- beginning of small panic attack, your mind resorting to the worst possible conclusions
    -think that you said something wrong, when in reality you never said anything bad, but you end up thinking "why'd I say that?"
    -10 min later- thinking: "ok ok no worries"
    -15 min start freaking out, thinking "it's over"
    -turns out he/she was just busy and you let out sight of relief

This does vary for some people, in terms of how the convo is going or your level of interest

- 1 week passes and no response (my case) you hve moved on a bit, they are still on ur mind tho, they text back, turns out they were away on vacation and all is good and you feel stupid

But i usually start freaking out if we having a convo when it's text back every 3 min or less and they reply ten min later, but it's a huge relief when they do finally text back

I feel like when waiting for a text from a girl (in my case) that I am in the middle of a huge crisis like "the world holds its breath" theme lol😂😂😂... But that's just me, I hope I get Mho for this took me 20 minutes to formulate it😂

• I die inside.

• I usually just dont text becaus ei'm ugly and I KNOW she won't text back no matter what. So basically no expectation= no disappointment

• Bummed out, but it really depends how long I suppose

• Move on. But I don't really text them until after I'd start a relationship with them.

• this happened to me and I waited but I finally got the message...

• I wait for a reply but not to the point where it completely occupies my mind.

What Girls Said 7

• lol I move on and wait for no one!

• I would personally feel annoyed after a certain period, because then it would be clear that they are just not interested. To keep you waiting too long would just be unfair.

• I'm like not even worried. No need to be desperate.

• for me its ok if he ignores me. It just shows which people are genuinely into you

• 1 min: hopeful
    2 min: disappointed
    3 min: angry
    5 min: sad
    10 min: heartbroken
    1 hour: fk it he's dead to me

lolol jks but I usually wait

• I just dont focus on the fact they didn't text me back and kind of create a diversion at the moment :P i dont blame them or anything since i suck at texting back as well

• lmao I'm usually the person who never text back or I won't even look at your message