How long in a day's time should a girl wait to call a guy if he hasn't called her yet?

We met ,talked about a couple of weeks(known him from high school 15yrs. Ago) he has in this past weekend given me money,bought me gifts and grocery. What do I do ? I feel hurt . He has called me today for about 5min we talked and he said call him later tonight. He texted me ,I answered but he didn't respond, So I called a hour later no answer and no return call back yet. Should I call him back?

Most Helpful Girl

• No - leave him alone - you don't know him well enough to be all over it like this...and not only that - if you are too available and too into chasing him - he'll lose interest. Back off - do some girl stuff and live your life.

Just don't make this man or any man the end all or be all of your exsistence.

What Guys Said 2

• I am floored someone in their 30s is asking this question. He's playing games. Games that 14 year olds play. If you want to indulge it, that's your own prerogative.

• call him back tomorrow an ask him what happened no biggie can you answer mine please?

What Girls Said 0