How to quit being insecure?

I have trust issues, insecurities.. whatever u wanna call them. With my girlfriend whenever I see her texting I assume its some guy or something and create this worst case scenario in my head. I also get irritated from it easily causing visible frustration with her. How do I quit being so insecure and untrustworhy?

What Girls Said 1

• Your girl may be doing something that is making you feel insecure. For example. .. does she flirt in front of you?, do she hide her phone or not want u to look in it, etc. If not then it may be just you. And usually those things stem from child hood. I would talk to your family doctor they could recommend you to someone. To figure out where this insecurity is comming from. Best of luck

What Guys Said 1

• You just have to keep working on it, stepping out of your comfort zone one step at a time and sooner or later get over or at least tolerate your insecurities much better