Guys, what would you do if your girlfriend did this?

Say she was sitting on the sofa with you and then she looked at you with a smirk on her face and then it hit you a really rotten fart that reeked of rotten eggs and stunk out the house and she bursted out in and evil laughter acting all proud of herself.

• I would know she was the girl for me and would propose to her then and there.
    12% (5)
  • I would start a farting contest with her. Let the fart war begin.
    15% (6)
  • I would just laugh.
    32% (13)
  • Meh that would not be funny but it is not gross either.
    10% (4)
  • I would leave the room in disgust.
    20% (8)
  • Ewww gross I would dump her then and there..
    11% (4)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

15

Most Helpful Guy

• if she was a cute innocent lookin gal and unleashed a huge fart like this i'd b like this---> o_O

• Well you would be surprised at what many girls can unleash when it comes to farting. Many girls can do louder, biger and stinker farts than many men are even capable of. Studies have proved this to.

• kinda surprised coz i've never seen women fartin loudly, unless they r sleepin. i remember when we went on holidays wid my mom and my aunt, sometimes i had caught em fartin when they were sleepin

What Guys Said 14

• I'd laugh probably laugh followed by a quick exit of the area. It'd be funny, sure, but I'd rather not torture myself any more than I have to!

• Well that's certainly a subtle way to inject your fetish into a GaG question.

• Judging on some of your answers on here I am going to treat this with content that it deserves and that is to not be taken seriously at all or even care what you have to say.

• I would retrieve this WWI gas mask that's in my garage put it on then make dinner, but her's will have special ingredients in it lol.

• It wasn't an option... but if she said "excuse me" and ran out of the room, I would do my best to excuse it. Otherwise... given your options... seriously unattractive.

• If it smelled THAT bad, then I'd make up some excuse to leave the room. If it didn't smell that bad, i wouldn't even acknowledge it.

• Uhhh I don't see an option that suits me but I'd laugh and find it funny but be disgusted at the same time.

• "I've got an idea" [Fart] opps it got away...

I find it funny though I'd be cautious of girls who act too much like blokes and spend a lot of time around other blokes, but honestly it's fine.

• I have a little sister, I think I can handle this. I can't imagine any of the girls I've dated doing this though, the only look they'd have is one of horror probably.

• Yeah well studies have proved that girls fart 3 times more often than us men and their farts tend to reek way worse than men's because they have much higher levels of sulphur gases in their farts.

• Voted D I would think she was immature if she keeps doing but a once or twice for humour is ok

• I eat her with eggs that night 👄
    Best combos before hittin' the blanket 👌🏼

• It would be a relief because I'd no longer have to worry about farting in her company. I'd probably feel more relaxed around her as a result.

• Yeah I am very comfortable with girls farting around me. I don't mind at all.

• I can't say that I enjoy. It relaxes the atmosphere while at the same time making it unbreathable.

• Let the war begin, mate ;)

• Mate you would be surprised of many women's farting abilities when they get comfortable around a man. Many women oh my gosh. A woman once told me she did a fart so massive and it reeked so bad in the middle of a supermarket check out line people moved to different checkouts because the stink was so bad.

• Yes women not caring and ripping them everywhere lol.

• I have never seen women do this in my country though just heard this online. I did read a study once on FARTS lol and it was saying all about the difference between mens and women's farts and why women's farts reek so much worse lol.

• Not attracted to farts..