How do I fix this without fucking up again?

. I love this guy and we are not exactly dating but we do everything like we are but we just don't have the titles boyfriend and girlfriend because I'm scared to get hurt again cause my with my ex I was very stupid I know and I let him talk me into taking my virginity and then he cheated on me then broke up with me the next day... After completely degrading me telling me how I have small breasts, loose "area", and other hurtful things.. But this guy I have a thing with sent me a photo out of no where of him and another girl laying down together very close like so close they were touching each other... And I did the psyco girl move and over reacted and called him a dick... Well I never gave a clear explanation why and said I was gonna leave for the night only because I felt like I was gonna fuck things up even more because of how angry I am... I didn't want to leave at all... .. But I'm not too angry with him, but with myself. Im tired of feeling like I do everything wrong. I'm angry I called him a dick and was being rude to him and also I broke our promise of me not hurting myself but he doesn't know that rn... I really wanna talk to him I didn't want to leave but I felt like I'd make things worse and fuck up cause I always do... my other questions are how can I start up a convo again with him even though I said I was going to leave for the night? and to explain myself to get him to understand? Also would it be a bad idea to tell him I broke our promise right now?

What Guys Said 1

• Well you obviously acted like an immature girl.
    Now leave him alone for a week or two, don't contact him in any sense.
    And after that, just send him a casual joke/meme pic/anything which is funny.
    Then take it from there.
    When he involves other girl in the conversation, be direct With him and tell him that you want to be more than just friends.
    Trust me, guys love direct girls.
    Hope this helps, good luck :)

What Girls Said 0